We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

how long will it take to reach 50 level cap?

Will this takes weeks, months, or can some people do it in a weekend? I don't know much about the leveling pace of this game and or the new server

If you play decent hours everyday you can probally do it an a week.

it really depends how much time you have to play. it can probably be reached very fast in a few days or less if you grind like crazy or any amount of time if you want to enjoy the content and take it all in and learn the game well.

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    The experience amount gained is toned down from the live servers, so it will take longer than the live servers.

That said, I remember being so fanatic that I went from 85 to 95 when West Rohan was released in 2 days.... which at the TIME was a record. When Update 23 was released, and I came home that night from work to log on..... there were already level 120s running around!

If you play hardcore, yeah, you might be able to get it in a week, maybe 10 days..... I don't plan to play hardcore. My plan is to maybe get to one toon to level 50 in.... maybe a month? I am in no hurry, I am going to immerse myself in the early game play completely and take it all in!

It's not about the "rush to end game" for me.

My first toon I have decided on: A Dwarven Hunter!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Some people make a game of being the first to hit any new level cap. There will be level 50s walking around by Saturday morning at the latest. Probably even a handful on Friday.

I plan on rollin my first toon again, just to see if I can recapture some of the fun, as the fun in LOTRO(at least for me) wore out about 3 years ago. Plan on enjoying it again
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

thanks for some answers. I don't plan at all on rushing any of it, was just wondering about the time. At end game of level 50 what all is there to do?

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Some people make a game of being the first to hit any new level cap. There will be level 50s walking around by Saturday morning at the latest. Probably even a handful on Friday.
    You might be right. They can just buy 200% experience tomes in the store and play 24 hours straight.....

Hey, to each their own! I think I would much rather enjoy the slower pace, no exp tomes whatsoever, and just keep on exploring!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Some of those who are too tall for their own feet may level in days or weeks but any well minded hobbit will have his priorities lined out for a more sensible pace. After all a hobbit can not run about on an empty stomach. Eating seven meals a day and tending the garden to eat again tomorrow it hardly leaves much time for a pipe worth of tabac let alone getting in a hub drub running around waving a stick and shouting "For the Shire!". No, getting there is going to take a bit of time but we will be well prepared to do it. Maybe we will start tomorrow, lets go get a bit of ale and discuss the finer parts of adventuring first.

Quote Originally Posted by darnock View Post
    thanks for some answers. I don't plan at all on rushing any of it, was just wondering about the time. At end game of level 50 what all is there to do?
    Lots of good instances, the major ones being Carn Dum(CD), Urugarth(Uru), and the Rift of Narz Gushu(Rift).
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Well not being sure what the xp curve will be like nor whether they have remove xp accelerators so it is hard to say.
    All being equal I would say that some folks would be l50 by the next day. Its just how the motivation of some people are.
    But, if they have baulked it sensibly it could be interesting.
    Except, I mean completing content for rewards that either ahead of us or behind is going to be no fun.
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

Quote Originally Posted by Elflord410 View Post
    Lots of good instances, the major ones being Carn Dum(CD), Urugarth(Uru), and the Rift of Narz Gushu(Rift).
    Don't forget Helegrod in the Misty Mountains.

Also, all the lesser instances can be run scaled to 50 as well as Skirmish Raids, etc.