Yesterday someone sent me a link for the news about the legendary server, the moment I saw it I was overwhelmed with happiness and had tears in my eyes! It might sound like overreacting but I have had alot of fun playing LOTRO back in the good old days of Shadow of Angmar and made alot of online friends. With each new expansion Lotro started changing and people from my kinship stopped playing, it took me a long time to leave the boat and forget about this game. I kept coming to try new expansions but was always disapointed with them.

Now the ideia that I could go back to the good old times just seemed like a dream come true. Too bad my happiness did not last for long... This is nothing like the old Lotro, this is just a cash grab disgusting move from "Turbine"! I understand they cannot go back to the original game but if they can't then they should not do this, this is just a joke. To make it even more depressing this server will also have the stupid cash shop lol seriously? How greedy can you be? Need to be VIP to play on this server and you still need a cash shop? Desperate move to grab some nice cash eh?

This server is just like old servers where you can only get to level 50... big deal!!! With stupid skirmishes (ohh how I hated those mindless stupid instances when they first came out!), stupid skills and traits line which are nothing but a big mess, let me guess? will there still be the option to teleport to instances? What a JOKE!

DISGRACEFULL COMPANY! Using people's nostalgia to get some cash, shame on you "Turbine".

Yea this is a rant post, I'm ANGRY at these idiots, for a moment I thought they might have done something good but nope... same #### as usual.