We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mounts on legendary server

I purchased the early riding bundle on my account. I remember when we had to run everywhere until, lvl 30? Then we had to do the mount race challenge. Do you think we will have to wait to get mounts until a higher lvl now? or will they honor the early riding from the store purchase?

Thank you for your input

Nope we will be able to get mounts right away.

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyinyoureyes View Post
    I purchased the early riding bundle on my account. I remember when we had to run everywhere until, lvl 30? Then we had to do the mount race challenge. Do you think we will have to wait to get mounts until a higher lvl now? or will they honor the early riding from the store purchase?

Thank you for your input
    The riding bundle, and anything else that is issued account wide will be available to you when you create a character. I have done pre-orders for every expansion over the years, and along with riding bundles, account-wide purchases, several account-wide awards from previous special events and Extra Life in the past.... I have about 18 or 19 or so steeds available (along with the riding skill) the minute I step out of the introduction zone and into the actual game world.

Note that this goes for ANYTHING you have account awarded. From a previous Extra Life event I was granted an account-wide Ghost Bear pet and Tundra Cub pet, so all my characters start with those.... along with some kites, warsteed appearances (whenever we get to 75) and some cosmetic items. I have that Reveler's Gilded Account Wide thing, so you will probably see me walking around in THOSE cosmetics and THAT horse!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.