We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Login Queue on Ithil

got in at 6:01, and am in position 17.

With no movement in queue so far.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Got logged right in..

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Astarte View Post

Click the "logout" button in the pulldown menu at the top, enter your password again, you'll get in immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Click the "logout" button in the pulldown menu at the top, enter your password again, you'll get in immediately.

Unfortunately waiting for 6 hours to try to get in on Anor has sucked the marrow from my funny bone.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Mac user with login error

Any other Mac users getting this error message on login?...:

PatchClientDLL::CheckDatFiles Failed. [Unable to decrypt and deserialize the data downloaded from the server.]

I have tried the "repair" option and that failed. Also tried rebooting computer...and no luck there either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bristlehawk

good, now i know who to push off the server.

*sharpens her elbows*

Unfortunately waiting for 6 hours to try to get in on Anor has sucked the marrow from my funny bone.
    Not a joke, that's the only way to get the launcher to "recheck" if you've reached the top of the queue.

Not a joke, that's the only way to get the launcher to "recheck" if you've reached the top of the queue.
    FFS, it's like they took their launch, dumped it in used cat litter and set it on fire.

ETA, and thank you, tried that and it's now loading in.

Have some pie. I promise i kept it away from the kitty litter.