We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unofficial Legendary RP Server

I'd like to call dibs on Ithil for this, it seems to be quieter and less packed, but still pretty active.

100% in support of this. I have started a kinship which will focus on lore-based, Elf-themed RP. (Though it is not an Elf exclusive kin. All races welcome.)

I am also 100% in support of this. What is the name of your kinship, Fionnuala ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elquasso View Post
    I am also 100% in support of this. What is the name of your kinship, Fionnuala ?
    Mar Vanwa Tyalieva http://mvt.guildlaunch.com/

Just applied, Fionnuala ! Looks great !

Yes, please!

Another 100% agree! LOTRO and RP just go together like pie and ice cream.
    On Landroval: Larhanya 85 Elf Hunter ~ Pimlia 75 Hobbit Minstrel ~ Rosimur 67 Dwarf Champion ~ Marithafled 76 Woman Warden ~ Mornuilos 38 Elf Rune-Keeper ~ Edeline 24 Woman Lore-Master ~ Dubrennil 85 Elf Guardian ~ Adanathriel 43 Woman Captain ~ Spinellina 24 Hobbit Burglar

Another vote. I'm not a super active player but I do like light RP, and semi-serious people to play with.

And my axe!

Seriously though, I'll be transferring to Ithil when I can, with this kind of hope in mind.

Question, is there a channel for us roleplayers to gather, like on Anur? I'm just pondering if I should switch to Ithil or not.

Well actually I was just thinking about that and made an IC channel. Since it's propagated by MVT I'm calling it "cottage". The idea being that no matter where your character actually is in Middle-earth, when you /joinchannel cottage you are a guest of the Cottage of Lost Play. And thus I sort of justify in my head being able to communicate across huge distances. Since MVT kinchat is ooc this will be the channel we use for IC and so we invite all other RP kins or unaffiliated RPers or anyone who just prefers IC chat to the chaos of /world. You're all invited to the cottage.

Mmmh, I would prefer a ooc rp-channel instead of a ic channel IC-RP is for, when you meet, at least in my opinion

Why does it need to be announced that children want to be children on a server? You can be children anywhere, just don't be children around actual children cause I think that's illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    Why does it need to be announced that children want to be children on a server? You can be children anywhere, just don't be children around actual children cause I think that's illegal
    That's totally uncalled for. Bad form, fella.

Because of this thread, I decided to choose Ithil over Anor. I look forward to RPing with you fine folks!

I knew I chose the right one!

German RPler here and I found some other german-speaking RP-fellows on Ithil. For them I made the RS-channel but it seems to be easier to have one channel for each language I think. My english would not be enough for the sort of role-playing I love. But perhaps it would be possible to join in Festivals or things like that?

I am also heavily looking for roleplay here on Ithil! I used to roleplay for years back in the days of release, mirkwood, moria, and rohan. If I can find steady roleplay here again, I'd be beyond thrilled!

I'm Dryce in-game if anyone wants to shoot me a tell or reach out to me.

I think this is a great idea. It seems Anor is a little more populated, anyway. So, it makes sense that Ithil would be the RP-ish server

I play on ithil and while i support you in your right to roleplay please do not subject me to it. I have no interest in role play.

Quote Originally Posted by Teyaha View Post
    I play on ithil and while i support you in your right to roleplay please do not subject me to it. I have no interest in role play.
    May I call your attention to the fact that there has never been even the slightest indication that anyone would do this? Please do not jump to ridiculous conclusions about RPers.

I understand you m8, you are busy roleplaying as a dork in the forums. Great job!

If you support our right to roleplay, then how does this affect you in the slightest? Having a bunch of roleplayers come to this server because they know roleplay is available has literally nothing to do with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnuala View Post
    How about a discord channel for Ithil RP?
    Sorry for double post, but this is a good idea. I'll make one right now if folks want to hit me up on discord.

Dryce#0337 is my discord name. Shoot me invites and I'll see if I can't help start to organize a community here.

Feel better now that you've gotten that out of your system? Yes? Good.

I, for one, think this is a great idea. Roleplayers will be a bit of a niche thing on this server so we should try to consolidate as much as we can.
    Raffin Larch - Burglar
    Gwyllan Croft - Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rhysati View Post
    If you support our right to roleplay, then how does this affect you in the slightest? Having a bunch of roleplayers come to this server because they know roleplay is available has literally nothing to do with you.
    Oh i could regale you with about a dozen anecdotes from my nearly 25 years of playing MUD's and mmorpgs of rp'ers trying to enforce rp on other players, but what would that serve besides a rather lengthy post?

If you want to RP that's fine, do as you like. Keep it out of world, or expect to be rightfully harangued as not everyone is coming to this server to sign up for or deal with RP.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast