We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

High Elf racial traits

Not sure if this should go in a bug thread or legendary server thread, but I noticed that although you can play High Elf characters on the legendary servers, the deeds to unlock their racial traits (and the racial traits that do not require deeds) are missing. The result is that you can create a high elf character on Ithil or Anor, but you cannot have racial traits if you do (currently). Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Could not find a post that referenced this problem.

Er... not sure what you mean. I'm playing a High Elf on Anor and I've completed the first Enmity of the Orcs deed and got the automatic racial from being level 19.
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

I can't read straight, apparently. I mis-read the chart on the wiki for racial traits, and thought that the lvl 13 one was free I just haven't found any orcs yet. Thanks for the reply though

I had a similar issue/question with regard to the regular Elf Silvan Shadows trait. I completed the Emnity of the Goblins deed but didn't get the trait.

I am a HE on Anor.
    I think i have all racial Deeds done and can use them (as i slot them)
    I even can travel for ca 1min to Lorien, then i get kicked out of it (the Area is not part of the LS Gamesite)