We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quick question :)

Hi all.

I am playing a hunter atm on the legendary server, but I am thinking of making a DPS warden alt.

I did play a warden some years ago but as I recall it thed dps warden was not needed or used in dungeons/raids becouse the dots they make does not stack, so there where no reson to have more than 1 warden in a groupe.

Is this still the case or do they stack now?

Thanks

DoTs stack and redline dps wardens are viable dps classes.
    Heiwyn ~ Warden ~ Belegear
    Taldeen ~ Hunter ~ Belegaer
    Dagan ~ Minstrel ~ Belegaer

Yeah all dot stacking issues are gone now. Warden DPS on legendary servers can be nuts - depending very much on the player.
    Anor - Kutsuu - 50 Warden (Main)

Brandywine - RETIRED - Osmaer - Warden (main) | Kutsus - Burglar | Beiter - Guardian | Helson - Champ

Well that is good to hear, thanks alot lads

oh and is there a build for lvl'ing or should I just put the points in the red line where I see fit?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDane View Post
    Well that is good to hear, thanks alot lads

oh and is there a build for lvl'ing or should I just put the points in the red line where I see fit?
    Just keep a blue tree and a red tree built in your two slots. Play in whatever feels best. They really don't feel too different early on. I leveled up red.
    Anor - Kutsuu - 50 Warden (Main)

Brandywine - RETIRED - Osmaer - Warden (main) | Kutsus - Burglar | Beiter - Guardian | Helson - Champ