Hi all!

When I first started playing LOTRO, I lived in a city in Florida and had great internet. I streamed on Twitch all the time and got involved with Extra Life because of Sapience. For the past 2+ years I have been living on the outskirts of a town in the middle of Mississippi, aaaaaaand the internet here is garbage. The best we can get is fixed wifi with a monthly data limit. So I can't stream here.

I began a blog at the beginning of last year, and I'm still working on building up a following (why is it so hard to get people to comment?). I want to post more entries about things relating to LOTRO because it is my primary game, but I'd love some topic ideas from you guys. I will have a big entry next month in narrative form -- the Yule Festival from the perspective of my hobbit character, Aumai Goodness. I decided to do narrative form because everyone and their cousin has some kind of guide about the festival quests and how to farm the tokens to get what you want.

Please let me know if you have suggestions -- and feel free to follow via one of the links below if this interests you or you want to be supportive of my Extra Life efforts. Thank you!

blog: Gamer Reverie
blog's Facebook page: Gamer Reverie Blog