We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Hey Vastin, how about giving Beornings tracking skills while you're in there?

Bears have the best sense of smell of any land mammal (better even than a bloodhound). They've been observed going directly toward a food source from nearly 20 miles away. I'll be they can smell a goblin from 100 meters.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

I'll have to acknowledge the amount of work being done here after I spazzed out at the first round of changes. Balancing a class is difficult so people crying foul over the bears being OP has to understand tweaks will be made. Clearly the work is being put in and I am very much looking forward to the beorning 2.

1) "- Beornings no longer suffer wrath decay out of combat, and now slowly gain wrath over time in bear form."

Does, this mean that Wrath decay still exists? Will I still lose Wrath while I am using my bow?

2) Regarding the sense of smell, Tracking sounds good, but I was wondering if our sense of smell could help us locate stealthed creatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post

- Beorning forms are now treated as stances.

-Vastin
    Does this mean that either you need to activate a skill that automatically shape-changes you or manually change shape via the stance for skills?
    Otik - Guardian
    Anor
    BraxKedren - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    On what grounds?
    BPE becomes irrelevant in boss fights, considering how even bosses sneezing goes over BPE.
    Cooldown reliance makes no sense because a group that does well doesn't need them and I personally cannot remember when a non-preemptive WH saved a boss fight.
    discounting CDs because they shouldn't be used is like.......someone help me with a witty analogy.

but you're right, if you completely ignore trash and if a majority of the boss damage comes from phys skills that dont pass through bpes, and you arent allowed to use cds because it "shouldn't happen", beorning would be better. If the boss has more dmg from tact dmg skills or bpe'able skills, or you include cds, guard will be better for the boss.

Will execute actually feel decent to play? Build up all that wrath, get a proc so you can fire it off regardless of health, go in for one mighty hit!...then drop bear form because that's all of your wrath. Even the wrath changes to bear form in red seem poorly thought out since we still have to interrupt bear form every 15s to refresh expose. Basically all this does is give bear form a higher crit chance since it maintains wrath easier. Doesn't look like anything has changed to make man form tolerable.

There's still a total absence of meaningful skill interactions and you've succesfully preserved the 1-2-1-3-1-4 bear form rotation. Thrash creates basically the same problem as barrage, odd that you'd maintain it in it's current form whilst citing it's simplicity as the reason it was removed from Hunter.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan7777 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    It is terrible! it is WRONG!!!!
    it might be more helpful if you give Vastin some input on WHAT is wrong.....
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Thumbs up

Additional Skill & Trait Changes
    - Shake Free is now an immediate skill. Its cooldown has been reduced from [120->40s].
    - Vicious Claws is now an immediate skill. Its cooldown has been increased from [8->12s].
    - Reduced animation times of Ferocious Roar, Hearten, Composure, Shake Free, and Shapechange.

-Vastin
    I would've honestly been happy with just that already. Thanks a lot!

I think we are wasting time by theorycrafting right now - should wait until the update is live and then judge whether the stated goals have been accomplished. I for one am very excited to test them out.
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan, Sahlin
    too many creeps and freeps to list all

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    I would've honestly been happy with just that already. Thanks a lot!

I think we are wasting time by theorycrafting right now - should wait until the update is live and then judge whether the stated goals have been accomplished. I for one am very excited to test them out.
    I'll agree. After testing things for a while, Vastin can just come in and change the +5% physmits trait in blueline to something different that makes sense to be in a tanking traitline, if beornings high physmits prove to be an issue. Like an avoidance bonus or critical defense, which both are missing for beornings traits, but are available for warden/guard/cappy tanks (and even champs, if you count the trait for +10% parry after inc critical hit). All of those would be weaker, but still viable.

Still, no tests are required to give the feedback, that the counter-counterattack style is awful and does nothing but help gain wrath in bear. Vastin himself wrote, that wrath doesnt look like an issue at all while tanking (and actually, wrath never was an issue for blue bears, because most skills were not worth using anyway), so counter-counterdefense should do somethng viable/interesting. And preferably be changed completely. If other tanks (guard/champ) permanently have reactive skills, why should bears only have reactive skills for 50% uptime, after activating a skill that otherwise doesnt do much? If other tanks (guard/cappy) have panicskills with avoidance bonusses, why shouldnt bears have one? Its nearly there and not that much of a change, but would make both skills much more interesting. We dont need wrath from counterdefense and we dont need its tiny amount of damage. Give it something useful, even if thats just more damage or AoE with bonus threat.
    Last edited by Oelle; Dec 11 2018 at 08:20 PM.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

OK folks. It's been a busy few weeks here. I'll try and summarize the bulk of the changes I've been making to Beornings. I recently posted the final version of these changes and they'll be showing up in the next major patch. Lets begin by discussing the purpose of this revamp, as there are a few goals I wanted to achieve.

First was to 'normalize' the class skills as we have with several others. This is mainly a technical set of changes behind the scenes that make it easier to keep classes balanced level-over-level over the course of the game relative to the mob difficulty, and to make it much faster to re-balance individual skills and effects in future passes. Not exciting for you folks, but useful for us.

Second was to work in a number of Quality of Life updates for the Beorning. Changes to how shapeshifting works, wrath generation, mobility, bugfixes and so on. The goal here is simply to make the core play cycle of the class smoother and more entertaining.

Third was to get Beorning DPS up into a better range so that it's red line is reasonably playable in instances. Not sure if they'll end up raid-competitive, but they are a comparatively tough DPS build, so it's probably best if they don't tick in quite as high as some of the glass cannons in terms of sustained DPS. The DPS changes were broad, so Blue and Yellow line should likewise benefit from them considerably to bring up their pace of play. In general most Beorning skills were falling well below the mark in terms of damage, so this was an across-the-board change for the class. Most skills saw pretty substantial damage buffs.

Fourth was to bring the Beorning up to a Heavy armor spec. This has two major advantages: 1) They'll be more competitive tanks in terms of mitigation. 2) They will no longer need their own unique itemization and can use similar gearing to the other heavy tanks as a Heavy/Might class. In addition, blue line Beornings will now have access to the Block ability. Between these changes and the wrath generation changes Bear tanks are getting quite a bit tougher - possibly even a bit too tough, but we'll let it ride in the current state and see how it plays out.

The fifth and final goal was to NOT make serious changes to Beorning Yellow line healing, with the exception of a set bonus change noted below. This sounds really easy until you realize that the normalization process starts by basically resetting all your skills to zero and then I have to get them all back to where they are supposed to be. The upshot of this was that the set bonus change was necessarily a pretty big nerf, so most of the rest of their healing is getting some modest buffs to try to make sure they stay in a decent range.

Ok, so that's the stated goals of the revamp. I'll let you decide whether we managed to achieve some or all of them. On to the actual details of the changes:

Major Class Changes
    - Normalized All Beorning skills to standardized progressions - almost all skills will see significant changes to damage/healing values.
    - Beorning forms are now treated as stances.
    - Slash and Thrash are now usable in either form. Each skill will immediately transform you to the appropriate form for that attack before firing.
    - Beornings now learn 'Wanderlust' - the ability to use their bear form for out of combat travel - at level 15.
    - Beornings now earn the ability to wear Heavy armor as of lvl 15.
    - Blue Line Beornings are now able to block as a core line buff. They receive 2 block per Might.
    - Old beorning armor SETS have been converted to heavy armor statistically.
    - Level 116-120 Beorning armor has been converted to heavy, most lower level beorning specific armor is otherwise unchanged.
    - Beornings no longer suffer wrath decay out of combat, and now slowly gain wrath over time in bear form.

Additional Skill & Trait Changes
    - Most Beorning DoT's and some effects are now tracked per user. They should stack on targets properly rather than interacting or overwriting each other.
    - Thrash now generates 5 Wrath rather than costing Wrath.
    - Shake Free bubble now provides 10% morale bubble (15% at rank 2)
    - Shake Free is now an immediate skill. Its cooldown has been reduced from [120->40s].
    - Vicious Claws is now an immediate skill. Its cooldown has been increased from [8->12s].
    - Vicious Claws Wrath cost increased [10->15].
    - Bash Wrath cost increased [10->20].
    - Nature's Mend Cooldown reduced [5->3s].
    - Rejuvenating Bellow Cooldown increased [6->9s].
    - Execute now hits much harder, with a bonus of 250% for full Wrath. Cooldown increased from [3->30s]. However, this skill can no longer Crit.
    - Execute is no longer free when Moment of Opportunity procs - you can simply use it regardless of the target's health (good for boss fights).
    - Yellow line 'In the Face Of' trait replaced with 'Overbearing'. This trait now grants a separate combat rez skill with a shorter induction, that does not replace the peaceful version of Bear Up. Overbearing should work consistently in combat.
    - Bear-form and Man-form Legacy damage bonuses should no longer stack and should affect all skills correctly.
    - All attack skills should now benefit from IA legacy 'Chance for attacks to return wrath'. Non-attack skills no longer incorrectly benefit from this legacy.
    - Abyss yellow line raid set bonus now applies Encouraging Roar's hot to the fellowship at [100%->33%] Efficiency. This set bonus proved to be seriously overpowered. The direct version of the HoT will always overwrite the fellowship version in cases where they might overlap, regardless of tier.
    - Thunderous Roar is now a separate skill from Vigilant Roar, rather then replacing it.
    - Vigilant Roar's cooldown has been reduced [14->10s].
    - Thunderous Roar now has a separate cooldown of [75s]. Overall these changes will make it harder for a bear tank to hold constant agro on large numbers of mobs, but will enhance their ability to interdict and hold targets selectively.
    - Vigilant Roar/Thunderous roar Reflect was replaced with an incoming heal buff. The inc heal buff is +5%/10% for the two skills respectively. These values are enhanced by the IA legacies that previously enhanced the reflect. The reflecting agro component against attackers remains.
    - Reduced animation times of Ferocious Roar, Hearten, Composure, Shake Free, and Shapechange.
    - Mark of Beorn no longer PBE-able.
    - The 'Quick Recovery' trait no longer reduces the HoT component of Recuperate.

Known Issues:
    - Several skills need new icon variations to distinguish them from each other (EDIT: Partially fixed - Thunderous Roar now has its own icon)
    - Some trait tooltips have not been properly updated to reflect their changes. (EDIT: Fixed all the ones I could find.)
    - Bear Wanderlust has no new visual effects yet.
    - Slash/Thrash can be used out of form if the form cool-downs are still running. (EDIT: Fixed, slash/thrash now share a 1.5s cooldown, shapeshift has a 2s cooldown, this mostly prevents beornings from being able to attack-shift when the shift cooldown isn't up yet - mostly.)
    - Beorning taunts should not be resistable, but they still are. (EDIT: Vengeful and Thunderous Roar are no longer defined as cries, and thus cannot be resisted. They may not get cry dmg bonuses any more for now?)
    - Blue Line Thunderous Roar cooldown needs to be rebalanced for its new cooldown legacy. (EDIT: Fixed. Now 75s cooldown that reduces to 45s with legacy bonus, which should now also work - it didn't before.)
    - Mid-game/scaling instances will still tend to reward beornings with Medium armor. This will take a while to hunt down and correct all such instances.

-Vastin
    Thank you, Vastin, I sincerely appreciate your effort (even if I whine a bit).

I recently returned to find out that my main (captain) is completely destroyed by changes. While these changes (to Beorning) do not seem to be destructive, I'm concerned about the heal change.

Let's keep in mind what happened over the years with Cappy. First they were hardmode, until max level, then they were unkillable and ruled the game, especially in groups (groups of cappy's that is), then they were nerfed into oblivion. Now they can't even heal themselves well enough to play landscape well. So back to hardmode.

I don't know how Cappy fares now at endgame, but it's not worth finding out since at 105 even in Blue, the heals are 1/10 of the mob damage. You may as well have given me a 10% damage resist and taken all heals away. It would be less hassle.

So my next hope is that the class I consider to be the 'upgraded Cappy" that is, Beorning, will be satisfying at endgame. I'll find out over the next year since I have a way to go from 75 to max.

I'm concerned that you seem to be again making an OP tank out of a class I like because it's a jack of all trades. The risk of that being nerfed is very high, especially given the history -- that happened to captain too. Maybe it would be more fun if mobs didn't one shot anyone except a fully kitted tank? Then we could be multiclass and not get hemorrhoids worrying about stacking morale?

You guys need to decide whether you want us to play multiclass or single class. These vicissitudes have been going on for years. And it's not that I don't welcome any changes, it's the history that worries me.

Like I said it looks like a non destructive change, I like especially the stances concept for skin-change. Looking forward to a Beorning parade through Bree!

Also... when do I get my /dance emote in bear form?

Quote Originally Posted by ENDrain View Post
    So Beorning now is basically a Captain-second-in-charge, without buffs OR dps. Welcome aboard, fluffy ones.
    Yup! Let's hope the changes don't get as real as they did with Cappy.
    Last edited by gripply; Dec 11 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    Yellow will need nerfs though. You gave the tankiest healer 10% extra mitigation’s after all.
    It's not +10% mits. The only thing that's increased is the cap - what you need to look at is how much the mits increase just from new armor value vs heavy
    Armor mits calculation which I suspect is more like a 2-3% increase.

That's fine for a type of healer that likes to go into melee range.

It could be op if you slot tons of mits essences - if people do that I would just make healing skills more dependant on outgoing healing essences or cap the mits at 50% for yellow only because ruining yellow line would just make me drop bear tbh - only really relevant for pvp though I think (for PvE it might open up the possibility of a single target healtank if you itemize that way - but with bad mits/bpe/morale/no panics - that might not even be able to keep the target on himself with the 1 taunt).
    Last edited by Blato; Dec 12 2018 at 07:36 AM. Reason: more speculation
    Ishlan, Sahlin

It's not +10% mits. The only thing that's increased is the cap - what you need to look at is how much the mits increase just from new armor value vs heavy

It could be op if you slot tons of mits essences - if people do that I would just make healing skills more dependant on outgoing healing essences or cap the mits at 50% for yellow only because ruining yellow line would just make me drop bear tbh - only really relevant for pvp though I think (for PvE it might open up the possibility of a single target healtank if you itemize that way - but with bad mits/bpe/morale/no panics - that might not even be able to keep the target on himself with the 1 taunt).

True. My Bear is wearing krit essences and a little bit outgoing healing. Heavy armor is not going to
    push me too much. BUT it could change with the new armor sets. Using the mit sets and still have 30%krit and high outgoing healing.

"They'll be more competitive tanks in terms of mitigation" - so give the warden the same? At least +10% mits in blue? To make them "more competitive"?
    Last edited by Hildilas; Dec 12 2018 at 08:43 AM.

i have been postet this in the bullroarer forum:

So you know that the beo ist op and brings it out anyway? So my way after the post leads to account management where I will cancel my subscription and a game where the developers take their players seriously because this feeling has been here for a long time no more.

I have now swallowed many years what you look at as a good patch but also my patience is really time to end. from semi-finished updates (where semi is still meant nicely because it's only half of half) to completely incomprehensible and unnecessary class changes. where is the adaptation of the ministrels concerning the outgoing healing? why do not you finally work on the fact that the pele set is level limited what is required by so many players? Does not everything bring money right?

That he would eventually get a heavy armor was clear because you would otherwise always have to create a medium-heavy set that has agility and even more work can not stand your little team now. where you are always pretty quick and have ideas when it comes to the players have to pay more money.

if you bring out a patch with an error that you did not know before, everyone understands it but putting out a patch AND knowing that it does not work is really stupid and there's no other word for it.

If these words are too clear to you, I must apologize for but if you see that for a long time with reasonable arguments no longer get ahead, it must be more direct

I will always inform me if you get the game again playable at some point and maybe I'll look at it again but as it is at the moment, I can only say 12 years after: my nerves are too important for me and that's it to me

It is not the best English I know but I am German and angry because of all the ####

edit: By the way, when I go to my boss in Germany and say: I have an update here that is bugged but I'll release it and work on the next weeks .... then he says to me: here are your papers, there it is door. go and never come again. this is the perfect way to lose customers and not win new ones

its more armour, as heavy has more armour than middle.
    its a better statcurve that even with the same rating results in higher percentages.
    and its a higher cap.
    Sure, its not just like that easily +10% for everyone... but I'll guess that your 2-3% guess is the lowest anyone will see. Most will get more than that.

And totally, outgoing healing should have a serious impact on heals, just like tactical damage does for DPS. I never understood, why the healing cap is so low in percentage, that its litterally not worth it. They should raise that 70% cap to 200%, while keeping the same rating cap and obviously nerfing base healing magnitude by the same amount, so that a capped healer results in the same heals, but someone that ignores outgoing healing will be worse.
    Healers shouldnt only rely on crit and otherwise stack defense stats.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    its a better statcurve that even with the same rating results in higher percentages.
    and its a higher cap.
    Sure, its not just like that easily +10% for everyone... but I'll guess that your 2-3% guess is the lowest anyone will see. Most will get more than that.

And totally, outgoing healing should have a serious impact on heals, just like tactical damage does for DPS. I never understood, why the healing cap is so low in percentage, that its litterally not worth it. They should raise that 70% cap to 200%, while keeping the same rating cap and obviously nerfing base healing magnitude by the same amount, so that a capped healer results in the same heals, but someone that ignores outgoing healing will be worse.
    Well at least we overcap by 15% with the Beo ^^ I use some outgoing healing...get 1500-2500 more per heal and the crits are higher....but .Well.

Quote Originally Posted by gripply View Post
    Thank you, Vastin, I sincerely appreciate your effort (even if I whine a bit).

I recently returned to find out that my main (captain) is completely destroyed by changes. While these changes (to Beorning) do not seem to be destructive, I'm concerned about the heal change.

Let's keep in mind what happened over the years with Cappy. First they were hardmode, until max level, then they were unkillable and ruled the game, especially in groups (groups of cappy's that is), then they were nerfed into oblivion. Now they can't even heal themselves well enough to play landscape well. So back to hardmode.

I don't know how Cappy fares now at endgame, but it's not worth finding out since at 105 even in Blue, the heals are 1/10 of the mob damage. You may as well have given me a 10% damage resist and taken all heals away. It would be less hassle.

So my next hope is that the class I consider to be the 'upgraded Cappy" that is, Beorning, will be satisfying at endgame. I'll find out over the next year since I have a way to go from 75 to max.

I'm concerned that you seem to be again making an OP tank out of a class I like because it's a jack of all trades. The risk of that being nerfed is very high, especially given the history -- that happened to captain too. Maybe it would be more fun if mobs didn't one shot anyone except a fully kitted tank? Then we could be multiclass and not get hemorrhoids worrying about stacking morale?

You guys need to decide whether you want us to play multiclass or single class. These vicissitudes have been going on for years. And it's not that I don't welcome any changes, it's the history that worries me.

Like I said it looks like a non destructive change, I like especially the stances concept for skin-change. Looking forward to a Beorning parade through Bree!

Also... when do I get my /dance emote in bear form?

Yup! Let's hope the changes don't get as real as they did with Cappy.
    I agree here. While on the legendary server captain damage and healing in all lines is actually pretty decent, fact is that when you hit 90+ the class can't win the war of attrition with regular landscape trash anymore. Yellow becomes required and kills so slow that it becomes too frustrating to play.

The captain needs their damage "normalized" as well. After these changes, captains will likely start to become as scarce as beornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    and its a higher cap.

Okay my guess was wrong. the correct percentage is 3% - 4% more mits from the change. Obviously that percentage gets a lot better if you slot like 10+ of phys mits essences.

my armour now: 120k, armour of a heavy without shield: 135k

graph
    Ishlan, Sahlin

I just left Bullroarer and the changes have exceeded my wildest dreams. Kudos, Vastin! The class feels like a Beorning now. Much less clunky, no need to sweat about Wrath all the time. Thanks so much!

Level 116-120 Beorning armor has been converted to heavy, most lower level beorning specific armor is otherwise unchanged.
    The adventurer coffer beorning armour has not been converted to heavy (level 120, for 3500 ember each). I assume this is a bug?

So about armor at low levels. I'm not having a problem in Dunland currently at 75, still wearing level 70 crafted armor, medium. I did loot some heavy armor (quest choices) so I could see if it makes any difference. I'm assuming not, but I haven't tried healing self yet with the changes.

Since I like to do instances and am scheming how to do Isengard instances somewhat on-level before all the fun is gone out of it, I just wanted to bring up the question of how does this affect non scaling instances? There is still interest in those for me because, for instance, nobody seems to be selling star lit crystals on Gladden (though occasionally I've grabbed a cache of the Small ones, the level 75 ones are still at unicorn status). If I could buy them for marks, it wouldn't matter as much, well, except for the Unwelcome Mat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar4 View Post
    The adventurer coffer beorning armour has not been converted to heavy (level 120, for 3500 ember each). I assume this is a bug?
    From my understanding (which may be rather limited, I'm still patching the update right now), Beorning Armour isn't going to be changed to Heavy, but the Armour Rating is going to be increased to match Heavy Armour while the actual piece stays as Medium. At least, this is how it was working on BR.

- Thunderous Roar now has a separate cooldown of [75s]. Overall these changes will make it harder for a bear tank to hold constant agro on large numbers of mobs, but will enhance their ability to interdict and hold targets selectively.

-Vastin
    Great update. Some talents and skills are useless now/ because in blue you always stay in bear form, but beo feel so fluid to play now.
    BUT, pls reconsider Thunderous Roar. 30 sec cd look like fair one. Just did the Storvagun. Man, i feeled so helpless. When all those adds spawn and fellow scatered like chickens. Runing in all direction at the same time. Was imposible to pick adds from them because adds spawn faster than my aoe taunt recharge.
    So yea Vastin. Great update, but lower the cd on thunderous roar pls. Blue beo may feel good with premade fellows, but playing with randoms its a strugle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    Unlimited target, wide AOE taunt that you want 30 second cooldown on? Lol
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Level 116-120 Beorning armour has been converted to heavy.

Well, no it hasn't. My bear still has medium armor (Teal box ember purchased items). THey remain medium with medium stats. However, the teal boots purchased from the vendor with Marks of the Longbeards is indeed Heavy armor with heavy stats. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Casmond View Post
    Level 116-120 Beorning armour has been converted to heavy.

Well, no it hasn't. My bear still has medium armor (Teal box ember purchased items). THey remain medium with medium stats. However, the teal boots purchased from the vendor with Marks of the Longbeards is indeed Heavy armor with heavy stats. What gives?
    Thats not only issue with this armour change. I have chest from Thigil Gundu and it has turned to heavy armour but it's armour value is from medium armour.
    Then I have 3 Abyss box armour + crafted abyss helm, box armours has changed to heavy, but again most likely armour value has stayed at medium, haven't confirm this. However crafted helm is still medium.

Also Abyss setbonus fellow hot gets broken after you do roar 4th time, thats when it breaks out from 33% nerf and start to do full pulses what is does to marked target. Also I'm not sure if 50-60k crit pulses is WAI, I feel that thouse pulses are little overtoned and should be cut to like half.
    Before this patch tier 3 pulses was critting like around 20k and now I have seen 50-60k pulses. Fellow pulses are now around 20k crit so 1/3 from main hot thats fine, but like I said after you do roar 4th time, fellow start to get also 50k pulses.

Also that HoT does not refresh to fellow. So when it hits tier 3, it will expire and start from tier 1. (What is actually good so it's not giving 50k crit pulses to whole fellow all a time like it does to mark target)

And roar has got silent CD nerf from 3sec -> 4,5sec. Sure heal has got buff but this just makes beorning even more burst healer than it already was. And with 4,5sec cd on roar and 9sec on bellow there isn't really anything to spend wrath now, so class became quite boring with rotation. You just spam now 1 skill in bear form 30sec and then hop man form to get some wrath and back to bear spamming 1 skill. I'm not very happy about this change and how it affects rotation.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast