We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where are the promissed Burg changes and the Feedback on our Feedback?

Title says everything.

What removed is doing is really really sad about the burg class.
    Last edited by Cordovan; Dec 12 2018 at 10:56 PM.

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    Your feedback to the lack of feedback on your feedback has been noted.

Thank you for this feedback.

There is no feedback!!!!!!!!!!!

You only have to go and look in the feedback section on the BR thread about class changes for the Burg..... the only time a DEV has even been in that thread is the day they posted the thread up.

Compare that to the Beorning - in the last 24 hours In 2 different threads on that class there have been 2 Devs post 7 times - in just over a week 2 Devs have posted over a dozen times!!!!!

I have played the Burg since Beta and we have had struggles in the past in getting updates done right - BUT... As someone who is an official lotro streamer that plays a Burg 24/7 I am totally disgusted with how the DEVS have handled this update on Burg, They have not looked not listened nor even given feedback to us the player on any changes - This is a complete lack of disrespect to us!!!!!!!

Thank you for the suggestion
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Flintryth View Post

You only have to go and look in the feedback section on the BR thread about class changes for the Burg..... the only time a DEV has even been in that thread is the day they posted the thread up.

Compare that to the Beorning - in the last 24 hours In 2 different threads on that class there have been 2 Devs post 7 times - in just over a week 2 Devs have posted over a dozen times!!!!!

I have played the Burg since Beta and we have had struggles in the past in getting updates done right - BUT... As someone who is an official lotro streamer that plays a Burg 24/7 I am totally disgusted with how the DEVS have handled this update on Burg, They have not looked not listened nor even given feedback to us the player on any changes - This is a complete lack of disrespect to us!!!!!!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintryth View Post

I'm not pushing the blame to one single developer for the burglar "update". It is extremely odd how bad the whole team treated this class these past few beta's and now going to live.

The good: I figured out what's going on. For some reason feedback was dropping from the Burglar Feedback forum (like Beorning yesterday, Bullroarer today.)

The bad: The reason is we've gone beyond the limit of the individual number of feedback that can be tracked using the Dev Tracker tool. I've added Beorning and Bullroarer back, and removed some outdated forums like the Burglar feedback forum. We...should now be good?

Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl1 View Post
    I'm not pushing the blame to one single developer for the burglar "update". It is extremely odd how bad the whole team treated this class these past few beta's and now going to live.
    this is the point im making too, im not singling anyone out, im making an overall objective comment.

Its disgusting the way a long serving Class has been treated and debunked over the last few years and no DEV could give a #### about the burg!!

all I can say to a dev is come try playing a end game burg, see what we have to do and then make changes - or at least take the TIME and EFFORT!!!! to listen and reply to us Burgs that post on changes that are need like they do every other class in the threads they have

UK have BREXIT in Lotro we now how BURXIT

can i also point out what needs to happen is CANCEL the update tomorrow - issue it with everything other than the burg changes then work on the burg changes for a single update - at the current moment the burg changes just DO NOT work as you are breaking a broken class

Reminder that targeting particular employees for harassment and insults is not permitted.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool