We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beorning Weapons

1) Vastin has stated that Dual Wield mechanics are not currently integrated into bear form fighting, so Beornings should use 2H weapons to gain best effect. So...

2) I recommend that the weapons that Beornings receive during their Introduction should be changed to 2H Clucbs or Axes, AND a Bow.

3) I noticed on the Bullroarer server that there are no Beorning appropriate 2H weapons thru Level 50, and to get a good Bow, one needs to use the Hunter packages. There are no Beorning Jewelry sets...basically the Beornings are not well represented. I advanced my toon to level 50 and spent a long time trying to figure out how to get a 2H weapon I could use. There were 2H Swords and Halberds aplenty, but nothing I could use. When it came to Legendary Items and Weapons, at that level, there was nothing at all.

There may be other issues, but this should be enough to show a need for some attention.
    Last edited by Timberfox; Dec 13 2018 at 04:16 AM.