We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglar dps buff ?

In the last update it states burglars we’re going to have a dps increase to compenaate for the reveal nerf.
    This has not even been implemented into live game although release notes stated that it was.
    Burglar is severely behind all other classes in the dps race and if no buff is given even red line cappys will have more dps than burgs in next update
    Please please please can you increase their dps I’m averaging 20k dps In sustained fights with positional. Should be more than that to try compete.
    We need something to offer a group because as it stands now we don’t offer a lot.
    Every class does more than a burg at everything and with red cappies now out dpsing burgs it’s become a joke.

So please can a dev look into it and come up with something. I don’t want to have to quit over not being able to run the new raid because no1 will take a burg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollag3 View Post
    In the last update it states burglars we’re going to have a dps increase to compenaate for the reveal nerf.
    This has not even been implemented into live game although release notes stated that it was.
    Burglar is severely behind all other classes in the dps race and if no buff is given even red line cappys will have more dps than burgs in next update
    Please please please can you increase their dps I’m averaging 20k dps In sustained fights with positional. Should be more than that to try compete.
    We need something to offer a group because as it stands now we don’t offer a lot.
    Every class does more than a burg at everything and with red cappies now out dpsing burgs it’s become a joke.

So please can a dev look into it and come up with something. I don’t want to have to quit over not being able to run the new raid because no1 will take a burg.
    Quoting myself:

Quote Originally Posted by Snobs View Post
    This is outrageous actually. I have immediatly written a Bug Report in Beta Build#1, I instantly posted it in the forums that the promised damage change is NOT on the test server. At this point, it has been brought to SSG's attention countless times. It is absurd that this has not been fixed AND not even acknowledged yet (as a part of Known Issues). There has not been an official answer of any dev regarding this issue, it has not been fixed either, it has been posted in the U23.1.7 Release Notes and it seems like SSG thinks, that this change actually works as intended. HOW? How many more times do we need to say that the promised damage and dot increase has not been implemented, WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO DO? What feedback are devs looking at at this point? It can't be unknown at this point anymore.

Meanwhile, Burglar is by far the worst 3man and 6man instance PvE class in the game. The change to Reveal Weakness even nerfs them even further. There has been so many posts on what needs to change regarding Burglar Gameplay/traits, etc.. The Burglar feedback thread has been useless so far, not a single change was made after Beta Build#1, it is not only unfinished and buggy (regarding Burglar Skill Damage and Dot compensation), but if that is all what is happening, don't call this ''Class Update'', it isn't worthy of that title at all. Just look how many changes/how much communication Beorninger threads got and Burglar got NOTHING.
    There has still not been an official answer or any acknowledgement of the problem by any dev. This is ridicolous!