We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Essence of Nature's Roar

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ature%27s_Roar

The stated 5% incoming heal buff is nowhere to be found in testing. Someone on the wiki claims it now heals 5% of target max morale (supposedly in addition to Bond of Trust), however I've also seen no indication of this in the combat log - with or without Mark of Grimbeorn.

Does this essence do anything at all?

It used to work at level 100. When 105 was cap it would NOT work on level 105 gear EXCEPT level 100 pocket item from roving threats. Then when mordor went live it just never worked anymore. I tried this using the lvl 100 pocket at level 120 cap, still doesn't work. I have friends who say its working but have not demonstrated it in any circumstance so I'm still skeptical. I think it's just broken.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ature%27s_Roar

The stated 5% incoming heal buff is nowhere to be found in testing. Someone on the wiki claims it now heals 5% of target max morale (supposedly in addition to Bond of Trust), however I've also seen no indication of this in the combat log - with or without Mark of Grimbeorn.

Does this essence do anything at all?
    Yes the essence is working (just tested in an TG T2 run), but i do not have the impression that the chance is really 15%. For me looks like it would be only 5% or maybe 10%.
    This is how the proc look (it is in german, but you can look for the icon in your marked ally buff bar). It is not working if you mark yourself and testing it with ER on yourself. (means i never had the proc in 50 tests on myself)