We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden LIs becoming a joke

Like... Seriously? I can blow gold or hard earned real money on maxing legacies now for literally no benefit? As incredible as the 1% additional light damage was that I got from the most recent update, this is becoming such a farce.

While we're at it, how long do we, in particular Wardens, have to wait before the vast majority of our legacies are no longer borderline (or completely) useless? @Cordovan

The only thing that's worth doing nowadays on Warden LIs are Star-lits, everything else is negligible between 50 and 79 and for min-maxing only.

For being touted as "Advanced" upon character creation/selection it really is pathetic how basic playing an endgame Warden is. Half the legacies are junk, half the traits are junk and don't support anything worthwhile. The class has stagnated into a basic light damage/DoT spamming DPS bot.

I suppose an argument could be made for Warden tanks being more difficult to master, though the major flaws in tanking are due to poor skill scaling and LIs/Traits.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Like... Seriously? I can blow gold or hard earned real money on maxing legacies now for literally no benefit? As incredible as the 1% additional light damage was that I got from the most recent update, this is becoming such a farce.

While we're at it, how long do we, in particular Wardens, have to wait before the vast majority of our legacies are no longer borderline (or completely) useless? @Cordovan

The only thing that's worth doing nowadays on Warden LIs are Star-lits, everything else is negligible between 50 and 79 and for min-maxing only.

Sadly I agree. Most legacies are so useless that I sometimes forget to swap from dps to tank or viceversa on LIs and I take a really long time to notice, just because dps or tanking effectiveness is the same on both LIs, and basically because we have so little useful legacies that I'm basically using same legacies for both dps and tanking weapons, being the only difference in the relics...

And not that we're at it... can we take a look at traits...like seriously, I'm not joking... I think If we could reach lower tiers of traits without using the first ones I could leave up to 40 points unused and still be 90% as efficient as I'm now for every trait line.

Edit: Marked with red arrow those traits that are not situable for a trait line, completely useless or so poor scaled that you wouldn't even notice traiting or not.

I don't know another class with so many useless traits to be fair.
    Last edited by Kander; Jan 20 2019 at 12:37 PM.