We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I've had some good fights in the first 2 days when I started playing Warg again.
    Haven't been able to get decent fights in the last week, mostly because Freeps refuse to play, tracking me and mapping out. It's so sad to see that, I've had a lot of fun on Landy back in the day, playing both Freep and Creep.
    Caninos

Quote Originally Posted by Cathleen View Post
    If Splay and Kate are against it, I'm for it. Whatever it is.
    Aww How cute. 1st post in all the 11 years of LotRO PvMP.

It is something, to know both of us inspired you to take the time to post. You can thanks us later.

Though if you don't mind. What is it you are claiming we are against?
    Last edited by sapienze; Jan 30 2019 at 12:18 AM.

I did not play during the “One Shot Meta”, where for example, a Hunter could camo+bh+heartseeker/upshot combo and kill just about any creep. There are always going to be people who seek the path of least resistance. I can appreciate how poor the gameplay must have been for creep mains during this period. However, I often see any comments regarding balance slowly degrade into mention of the past balance. That isn’t the game anymore, this is.

I feel the balance overall in the moors is relatively okay. There is an exception, mainly being Black Arrows and the absolutely mind numbing and frankly, exploitive nature of Stead Fast Barrage, and the silly trap bleed damage. I would argue that BAs need a buff to regular skill damage, and barrage should be completely reworked. How some people defend this skill is beyond my comprehension. It isn’t just a matter of interrupting it. First, it doesn’t have any indicator that it has been activated. No glowing hands, no “you’re being barraged” visual indicator, nothing. It looks just like normal auto attacks until you start seeing 25-33k+ damage ticking. There are only two solutions to Barrage. Interrupting the skill, or leaving it’s range. This is made worse by the trait that allows BAs to move, albeit slowly, while channeling it. Further adding insult to injury, based on what I can only imagine is limitations or poor design of how channeled skills function in LOTRO, the skill will continue to keep firing regardless of Line of Sight. I have been party to testing it, and it’ll shoot through terrain, walls, bridges, you name it. On top of the damage being basically capable of killing all but the most resilient freeps, it can be channeled for a minute. You can’t outplay it by breaking line of sight via terrain or walls, and it’ll continue to hit as long as you don’t exceed its range or interrupt the BA. This is unbelievably lazy and stupid game design. Trap/Snare damage bleeding should be reduced. These two skills promote brain dead gameplay, and I’ve seen some pretty poor play from a few who are essentially carried by these two abilities alone.

Outside of snare damage and barrage, BAs lose most of their combat threat from what I’ve experienced, which leads me to the conclusion that if those two skills are reworked, BAs should get extra damage to their regular rotation set of skills. At least then skillful play of the class would be rewarded, unlike now.

Balance is made worse by the simple fact that a lot of classes (including creepside) need work. There are a lot of classes that have some major issues, and I feel if these classes were fixed, balance would be pretty solid. Examples are Burglars having never received their damage increase, and healing for just about every freep class in the game. The issue I see is that SSG’s turn around for real fixes to classes is beyond slow, and/or contains errors. I’m not a Burglar, but if you tell them you’re increasing their base damage with their last change, and then never do it, that’s a pretty insane oversight.

These kinds of improvements will make things better overall. But who knows when any changes of the sort will come?
    Speed, Surprise and Violence of Action
    Sine Pari

I played all during this and yes it is the past. Not far off it will become the future again. Well, perhaps not as skewed in balance but the pendulum swings and soon it will favor the Freeps again.

As many know Black Arrow is my main Creep class. I spent more than 5 years playing this class only. I know the class well, however some changes over this time go unnoticed by the most active BAs, including myself. Changes not contained in patch notes and often situational events. Sooner or later all aspects become known to me if not through self discovery, then through other means.

Steadfast Barrage: Always been questionable about its los feature. A mostly ignored and untraited skill. So much so, some didn't even put it in a quikslot. Yet in the early days it had its use and purpose. I guess most Freeps didn't know it existed unless they played a BA. Cries of exploiting when here all along the los feature existed. Should this los feature exist? This has been long debated and not once did Turbine and now SSG ever comment on it. Concerning its channel duration damage ticks. When it was awarded to the Black Arrow through rank and used in a relatively balanced world it was intended to do a moderate amount of damage with inherent functions including by-passing key Freep stats. Today this skill works as described and has a trade off making it easily interruptible.

Snare: I always slotted this from the moment I could make the choice. I didn't slot it for its damage but for its utility. Runspeed buff, Popping lurking stalkers, and the obvious runspeed debuff. Are the damage ticks too high for today's geared Freep? I offer you this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...18-Black-Arrow

I stood my ground in this thread. I still do considering how far my insight went to see the vision of end game gear. Now the fog has cleared in this landscape. I offer you this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...instrel-Tweaks

More specifically this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=#post7910768

A screen shot of a Minstrel decked out in a full set of T2 Anvil gear also including the OP jewelry piece from the last festival along with a gold essence. A Minstrel capped on near everything and who pvps. The gold essence is relative for this reason. This will be the future of all Pve and PvMP essence use. The stats on the gold essence have double numbers of the current crafted teals.

I also offer this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Burglar-Tweaks

This is a few days old and a wip, yet another class being attended to. I could quote Vastin from these threads and thereby enlighten him of our discussions here but tbh he doesn't need more to think about at this time.

I had my fun moment being way OP on my BA. The past is yesterday and all the one shotting ezmoders got their due pay from me in the few times I came out. So we see here players have concerns about balance. Always an ongoing struggle and it becomes compounded by players thinking they know best in the micro managing of active periods. Do they? I do question this and often. Perhaps what is best for their moment but is often detracting from a larger view. Which btw it seems no current active Landy pvpers have a mind for nor a care.

Considering all this I typed here today, the Black Arrow is fine atm. Very soon though this will not be true. Full circle LotRO PvMP curtesy of its makers. So any Freep who aspires to pvp and attains the gear (linked above) will in their pursuit diminish any strides in revitalization of Landy PvMP and for those who don't attain this level of build will feel the wrath of disparity. I as a Creep, by choice won't endure the absurdity again, let alone for another two years.

yeah yeah, (insert mandatory pvp forum drama here for people that cant figure out its not about them)

anyways last nights action was pretty fun, lots of fresh faces and returning players were seen out and about.

lets keep the ball rolling people and have some fun.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by errow View Post
    I did not play during the “One Shot Meta”, where for example, a Hunter could camo+bh+heartseeker/upshot combo and kill just about any creep. There are always going to be people who seek the path of least resistance. I can appreciate how poor the gameplay must have been for creep mains during this period. However, I often see any comments regarding balance slowly degrade into mention of the past balance. That isn’t the game anymore, this is.

I feel the balance overall in the moors is relatively okay. There is an exception, mainly being Black Arrows and the absolutely mind numbing and frankly, exploitive nature of Stead Fast Barrage, and the silly trap bleed damage. I would argue that BAs need a buff to regular skill damage, and barrage should be completely reworked. How some people defend this skill is beyond my comprehension. It isn’t just a matter of interrupting it. First, it doesn’t have any indicator that it has been activated. No glowing hands, no “you’re being barraged” visual indicator, nothing. It looks just like normal auto attacks until you start seeing 25-33k+ damage ticking. There are only two solutions to Barrage. Interrupting the skill, or leaving it’s range. This is made worse by the trait that allows BAs to move, albeit slowly, while channeling it. Further adding insult to injury, based on what I can only imagine is limitations or poor design of how channeled skills function in LOTRO, the skill will continue to keep firing regardless of Line of Sight. I have been party to testing it, and it’ll shoot through terrain, walls, bridges, you name it. On top of the damage being basically capable of killing all but the most resilient freeps, it can be channeled for a minute. You can’t outplay it by breaking line of sight via terrain or walls, and it’ll continue to hit as long as you don’t exceed its range or interrupt the BA. This is unbelievably lazy and stupid game design. Trap/Snare damage bleeding should be reduced. These two skills promote brain dead gameplay, and I’ve seen some pretty poor play from a few who are essentially carried by these two abilities alone.

Outside of snare damage and barrage, BAs lose most of their combat threat from what I’ve experienced, which leads me to the conclusion that if those two skills are reworked, BAs should get extra damage to their regular rotation set of skills. At least then skillful play of the class would be rewarded, unlike now.

Balance is made worse by the simple fact that a lot of classes (including creepside) need work. There are a lot of classes that have some major issues, and I feel if these classes were fixed, balance would be pretty solid. Examples are Burglars having never received their damage increase, and healing for just about every freep class in the game. The issue I see is that SSG’s turn around for real fixes to classes is beyond slow, and/or contains errors. I’m not a Burglar, but if you tell them you’re increasing their base damage with their last change, and then never do it, that’s a pretty insane oversight.

These kinds of improvements will make things better overall. But who knows when any changes of the sort will come?
    Agreed. Well written and stated indeed. I could melt down Rank 15 Defiler on my Hunter back in the Summer of 2018 with Camouflage/Improved Focus/Burn hot plus few additional skills. Heart seeker + Improved Merciful Devastated + Critical was enough to bring down most of creep to their knees. It was ridiculously powerful and also incredibly fast. It burn through heals and they would end dead before figuring out the location of their target. I spoke about exaggeration of both sides, be that Free peoples or Angmar forces. Hunters are not threatening as before and the nerf was certainly applied and needed , but then you jump on other side and

I have had few 1v1s all of them were close. Me and Warg both killed each other,but there is a great problem in the mentality and overall perspective of even veteran players. They primarily focus and observe The Ettenmoors from One vs One outlook which is a wrong approach and never will be balanced for solo roam or strictly spars.

I recall the Barrage for I haven't had idea what is hitting me instead of 27,000 damage+ sapping away my HP without the ability to block or evade an attack. When you have 2 BA's both decide to use Steadfast Barrage , nothing on the Earth will stop them. Piercing trap/Fire trap alone can take down most of players. The common approach "you are terrib"le, "L2P" get better gear will be of little to no use because the damage is way too high and our defences diminished. Typical justification

BA has to execute Vital Target , place Fire trap & Piercing Trap, with good skill rotation 95% of Freeps are dead with the exception of Lore-master with Raven Ranged Damage debuff /Blue line traited,even in the groups. Several BA's with Steadfast barrage and Trap spam are Harbingers of Doom. Add -50% Incoming Healing Modifier.

I can understand the joy,thrill and needed boost for creep side,but sadly a lot of players will mock others for their "poor" game-play and not knowing their class or ignoring the fact of how super easy and devastating their class has become. You should not be surprised at all.

Let us say for instance a Hunter Pre update would "call" other Monsters bad ,well why would he/she? It took me 2 seconds to kill a 11 years old Rank 14 BA in 2 shots and no matter how intelligent,experienced and dedicated you are the defeat was inevitable. They are not bad at all, the other class is mega Powerful and add a system and skill which is impossible to either resist,avoid nor escape, Now BA could do same it will take him 4-6 seconds on certain freeps, but they will twist it away saying you still are bad or must learn to play despite being impossible to survive the attack which is least to say saddening. They know its wrong they will use it in the way to justify themselves or defend their class. Its not wrong its stupidly wrong to be sincere. I've been there, I've passed the same ballad. I knew before my target will be dead and no matter of "hidden skill,rank or morale potions" would have saved him.

Piercing Trap is an instant skill and the bleed cannot be removed plus you have 3 dots both ticking Let us Say 8,000 damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. I was forced to use Warriors heart to counter the bleed and even barely survived with 35,000 HP.

There is another detail to point out, A freep can eventually maximise his/her Physical mitigation which requires huge investment and an enormous grind/luck ratio, perhaps even critical defence/Tactical mitigation ending with abysmally low Critical rating and Mastery general. He/she will be able to survive for much longer ,but without the success to kill particular creep. Its not simple since they de-valued our stats and lowered Mastery rating. Luck for getting 4 Essence slot armour found within Pelennor instances.

BA's now are almost comparable to hunters pre Ered-Mithrin Update. You've mentioned Barrage able to hit behind the barriers and fortifications, I have experienced rather odd scenario near Lugazag Spawn point where BA hammered me down from longer than usual range. As for the most resilient freeps able to survive the onslaught ,tis the only thing they can do, Survive. One Minute Barrage will take down even the toughest Freep.

Barraging attacks cannot critical and they cannot miss, be blocked, evaded or parried and 60 seconds duration, nothing on Arda survives at all, its even worse in the group multiply with several other Blackarrows. Certain freep classes might be able to bail out and sprint away. I was forced to flee from Rank 3 BA/Warg. Warg jumped on me while BA in full Class cannon mode simply locked me. Typical bait ,"low rank" and Barrage was 20,000 damage ,BA pops Moving target,brand,heals, Its simple and add Piercing trap or Fire trap if you get close. Do not be confused by the rank. Rank zero can have all skills with surprisingly high damage /Morale pool.

P.S. I managed to kill them and I barrage indeed went though a rock, I tried to hide as well. Did not worked at all. I was lucky BA did not used nor had Traps at all. Nevertheless you will be shocked how Fast Warg+BA combo can destroy you.

I have a low Rank BA On Arkenstone and twas absurd, I've lost once from a Lore-master who was able to heal himself and debuff my Ranged damage with pet. The BA fest and GV spamming Barrage and killing anything and anyone on their way. I decided not to log BA anymore,

BA's are exceptions in terms of damage potential ,traps and Steadfast Barrage primarily,spiders for power drain. As for other classes They deserved the needed boost. I cannot complain,but I m speaking on behalf of everyone, not only duels.

I must mention Potent spider drain which is non curable and can devour melee classes in the point even champion will have issues, latent poison ,toxin,Fear skill, Forgot the name. The amount of power damage should be decreased.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jan 31 2019 at 04:18 AM.

Glad to see the Moors rocking again on Tuesday and steady action each evening. Maybe that will expand to other hours...? It would certainly be welcome.

As for BAs being OP- yep. That is one of my two mains.... I recall that Splay had the temerity to post on the Monster Play forum that trap bleeds and Barrage should be looked at as it hurts PvMP by giving Freeps good reason not to come out. He took a lot of flak for that, but he is/was right. I did see two modest nerfs to DoT from traps which has been helpful but barrage is still the best skill in the Creep arsenal at the moment with no change in sight. I think his analysis above is fairly accurate about the cycle and how SSG does not really support a healthy PvMP environment. I believe Subadar has made that same point. The question is, what can we do given these constraints other than walk away (as many have)?

Connecting these thoughts- perhaps one of the reasons we have had better action of late is that our Tribe has decided to limit the number of BAs (and Defilers) in each Raid. As I posted before, on Ark a half raid = 8 BAs and 4 Defilers! That leads to exclusive GV-TR shuffle or camp. We also strive (but don’t always succeed) in limiting zergs. I have kept our half raid split into two groups of six until the Freeps match our number. When solos are spotted, I try to dispatch two toons to take them on... but we don’t always know if they are solo or have 5 burgs lurking in the shadows...

Most of our raid composition has been a classic blend of Reavers, Wargs, a WL or two and a couple defilers. Add a few spiders and a couple BAs and we are potent, but hopefully not demoralizing. It seems to be working and most Freeps I have talked to appreciate our attempt to keep things more interesting. However, the one thing we can’t do with this configuration is a GV camp... so I encourage our Freep leaders to consider that and use GV to reform and renew, but not spend an evening at... otherwise we will recreate the dynamic action of Ark - we all have spiders, BAs and defilers...

Finally, I know that not all agree with how our Tribe trys to help Moors balance and we certainly make mistakes and have no monopoly on ideas. That’s one of the reasons I started this thread. We will just continue to do our best to have fun, win fights and offer real competition across the entire map and Delving. We encourge others that have better ideas to continue to share them and to lead by example.

See you in the game!
    Last edited by Corwelleon; Jan 31 2019 at 05:24 PM.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Quote Originally Posted by Corwelleon View Post
    Glad to see the Moors rocking again on Tuesday and steady action each evening. Maybe that will expand to other hours...? It would certainly be welcome.

As for BAs being OP- yep. That is one of my two mains.... I recall that Splay had the temerity to post on the Monster Play forum that trap bleeds and Barrage should be looked at as it hurts PvMP by giving Freeps good reason not to come out. He took a lot of flak for that, but he is/was right. I did see two modest nerfs to DoT from traps which has been helpful but barrage is still the best skill in the Creep aresental at the moment with no change in sight. I think his analysis above is fairly accurate about the cycle and how SSG does not really support a healthy PvMP environment. I believe Subadar has made that same point. The question is, what can we do given these constraints other than walk away (as many have)?

Connecting these thoughts- perhaps one of the reasons we have had better action of late is that our Tribe has decided to limit the number of BAs (and Defilers) in each Raid. As I posted before, on Ark a half raid = 8 BAs and 4 Defilers! That leads to exclusive GV-TR shuffle or camp. We also strive (but don’t always succeed) in limiting zergs. I have kept our half raid split into two groups of six until the Freeps match our number. When solos are spotted, I try to dispatch two toons to take them on... but we don’t always know if they are solo or have 5 burgs lurking in the shadows...

Most of our raid composition has been a classic blend of Reavers, Wargs, a WL or two and a couple defilers. Add a few spiders and a couple BAs and we are potent, but hopefully not demoralizing. It seems to be working and most Freeps I have talked to appreciate our attempt to keep things more interesting. However, the one thing we can’t do with this configuration is a GV camp... so I encourage our Freep leaders to consider that and use GV to reform and renew, but not spend an evening at... otherwise we will recreate the dynamic action of Ark - we all have spiders, BAs and defilers...

Finally, I know that not all agree with how our Tribe trys to help Moors balance and we certainly make mistakes and have no monopoly on ideas. That’s one of the reasons I started this thread. We will just continue to do our best to have fun, win fights and offer real competition across the entire map and Delving. We encourge others that have better ideas to continue to share them and to lead by example.

See you in the game!
    I wonder if a Landy PvP discord channel would be helpful. Let people know before they log in who needs numbers. The biggest issue would be spying in channel, but it would great for inter-faction communication. Let the other side know if you are loosing numbers etc. Try to avoid the frustration leads to logoff leads to no action.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hilawolf View Post
    I wonder if a Landy PvP discord channel would be helpful. Let people know before they log in who needs numbers. The biggest issue would be spying in channel, but it would great for inter-faction communication. Let the other side know if you are loosing numbers etc. Try to avoid the frustration leads to logoff leads to no action.
    I am on Discord for texting and often do receive texts from Yail, Momma Bear and others to communicate relative numbers. I don’t use voice or share tactical information, but am open to messages that may help each side compete. Code name: Corwelleon

Curious as to what others think of creating a channel? It has merits but can also cause friction or abuse... Not being a techie nor a technaphobe, I can be cajoled into whatever works.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Landy PvMP: Your world, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilawolf View Post
    Actually one exists. We made it a few weeks ago just to have in case anyone wanted to take the helm and make it something. We tend to use our own discord channel for our own Moors grouping, but I agree it would be nice to have somewhere for the general freep/creep population to go. No pressure though. Hit me up the next time we're in the moors and I'll send you the discord link if you're interested. I think Looma has it too.

--Idyllwyn
    The Quiet Knives

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Landy PvMP: Your world, your choice.
    some how I think this gonna go right over the left over populations head.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

we're having fun, it appears you're not.

you're posting in a forum chat room being all negative about a server you don't even play on.

we're posting about having a good time

come on out and play, no need to be bitter.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    you're posting in a forum chat room being all negative about a server you don't even play on.
    thats funny. I played on landy yesterday and the day before that. now dont you feel silly.

Greetings Monsters, The only High Elf Female Guardian within the Ettenmoors. I must admit I am having a blast standing alone vs Darkness and thank you everyone for duels and random clashes. If you seek to spar I will be happy. Contact me on Valainantiel, I have distanced myself from groups because most of them either sit at GV,complain,causing drama on a daily basis or giving up after first defeat or embracing pew pew at Rez point, doing PVE ,flipping keeps,Outpost battles and so on.. The Freep OOC is typical as usual

Such mentality is unacceptable. Free people lack numbers ,coordination and organisation. I can understand the enormous grind needed to gear up your character. Creeps needed required boost, The only exception might be BA's steadfast Barrage and Trap Damage in general which in my opinion should be overlooked once more especially when one can shot though objects,Nevertheless I will keep coming even I am alone.

Freep's EGO is shattered and Ettenmoors population is incredibly low compared to Pre-Ered Mithin update, even on Arkenstone. Its not about losing, its you how you take the defeat. We will all lose sooner or later. Tis inevitable. You have to keep coming back and give 120% and eventually you will succeed.

Freeps can accomplish a lot more but problem lies in the mentality of certain individuals. They are quickly de-moralised and will refuse to group or at least try. Trust me I would rather be smashed by monsters than sitting or roaming the Empty region.

I'd say average Freep can perform a lot better but she/he does not want to. We need more numbers,variety, different classes, proper tactics,organisation and strong willed players. You cannot form a group and face well organised creeps with a mindless charge or everyone having the pure DPS build for instance.

It takes so little to change it, I will first say Creeps are in the spot they always needed with very few BA tweaks, maybe spider Power drain should be as well reduced,but other side is a problem now.

Stop going solo if you cannot win or hurts you when "your pixels are demolished" Improvise,group up,adopt ,work on your gear, Embrace it ,Tis the only way.

If you want me to be honest until the end. You cannot spare anyone, despite the rank,level or class. Once you create a character , monster player or venturedwith a scaled freep prepare to die. If you die you cannot complain later why,how and please do not. No mercy. It does not make sense to leave anyone. Tis a battlefield. There cannot be mercy,especially not for Giant spiders,They seek to devour anything! If you cannot stand Monster play than I suggest Ballad of Bingo Boffin,

P.S. Remember my kindred the Firstborn. High King Fingolfin rode alone to face the entire armies or The Great Enemy Morgoth Bauglir. The defeat was certainly inevitable. Tis not about victory or defeat, But for Joy and thrill of Battle. Legendary duel,Heroic downfall ,will be remembered for eternity and Bards even today sing about Nolofinwe.

"Then Fingolfin beheld (as it seemed to him) the utter ruin of the Noldor, and the defeat beyond redress of all their houses; and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar. Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.That was the last time in those wars that he passed the doors of his stronghold, and it is said that he took not the challenge willingly; for though his might was greatest of all things in this world, alone of the Valar he knew fear. But he could not now deny the challenge before the face of his captains; for the rocks rang with the shrill music of Fingolfin's horn, and his voice came keen and clear down into the depths of Angband; and Fingolfin named Morgoth craven, and lord of slaves. Therefore Morgoth came, climbing slowly from his subterranean throne, and the rumour of his feet was like thunder underground. And he issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the King like a tower, iron-crowned, and his vast shield, sable on-blazoned, cast a shadow over him like a stormcloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it as a star; for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, that glittered like ice"

Source the Silmarillion

Valainantiel

P.S. I might add something else. Tis not easy nor will be. If you wish to defeat Experienced high ranked creep or perform well in general you must sacrifice a lot. Good things come for those who wait and will be rewarded. One must invest a lot and focus on a single character. Tis worthy.

Freeps have had enough of the Easy mode. I am glad the tables were turned. I would be careful about eventual new PvMP armour or future boosts. My Guardian is not a Maia as she used to be and I do love incredibly close fights. Tis Exhilarating and in general far more interesting for you and thine audience.

You should't allow freeps to run aynmore with Capped mastery,critical rating,Critical defence and Either Physical or Tactical mitigation. Naturally with higher levels,raid armour and future updates we will be getting more powerful gear or additional class trait points, but it must not be greatly exaggerated. as it was in the past.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Feb 04 2019 at 04:59 AM.

Some great small group action this past weekend now and then... balanced groups = balanced fights!

The last updates have seen much love for the minny, a small boost for burgs, enhanced gear and essences... as the Creeps stay static. I am all for it! Let’s have a great Raid event tonight.

I’ll likely split the Creeps into two groups to allow the fights to be more balanced. We’ll come together as necessary.

Will the Bear Army present itself? See you in the game?
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

I have the solution. Add infamy/renown to the forums. That's where all the real pvp happens. It's nice to see the Kate is still a thing. I find it funny that she brings up freeps wanting to ezmode when she's the queen of unnecessary raid groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Amennator View Post
    I have the solution. Add infamy/renown to the forums. That's where all the real pvp happens. It's nice to see the Kate is still a thing. I find it funny that she brings up freeps wanting to ezmode when she's the queen of unnecessary raid groups.
    I dont even lead raids or small groups so how do you figure exactly they are my fault? Freeps dont even come out unless they are grouped but I'm guessing thats ok?

Are you not tired of the forum Battle-Conquest,Hm?

Less Rank 16 High Overlord Keyboard warriors, More "Real" Action required, I am back with my Luminous Lady after nine days within the Realm of Landroval.

A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!" (Show them no mercy! For you shall receive none)

Think for a moment, the amount of energy wasted on needless forum clashes, imagine what one can do in game instead? Go now and unleash it.

Valaninantiel Valarome Triumph within the Deeps,

Vanya Sulie ~

shame the freeps wouldn't leave GV last night. got bored, flipped a keep and farmed OR.
    and the freeps had numbers over the creeps.
    maybe another day, y'all take care now

I agree with many of the statements here. But in truth all the balance you might be able to bring to the moors, all the "learning to play your class" that you may achieve will still leave Landy lacking in the one thing the early days had. Heart and respect for your opponents on the other side. As Skoch said, we are all players on both sides. Many of us have a long history on Landroval and have watched things degrade and become as uncivil as well, an orc tribe. I have always thought it is better to thank the other side for a night of fun fights over going over the their side or posting on these forums how much you owned them that one night. I would love to see Landy PvMP get back to what it once was, a fun aspect of end game that afforded you more than what can be found in another mindless skirmish. The chance to compete against a thinking for.

Be nice to one another.
    We are all we have.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I dont even lead raids or small groups so how do you figure exactly they are my fault? Freeps dont even come out unless they are grouped but I'm guessing thats ok?
    My bad, I suppose I should have specified date ranges. Saying you didn't form up unnecessarily large groups to combat two or three people is a total lie, even if you're claiming you don't do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amennator View Post
    My bad, I suppose I should have specified date ranges. Saying you didn't form up unnecessarily large groups to combat two or three people is a total lie, even if you're claiming you don't do it now.
    First I’m not sure why you are being so hostile. Second I stopped putting together groups after server consolidation. If you are from Villa that was years ago. When I transferred to Landy is about the time freeps were one shotting creeps so they had to form larger groups to try to balance things out and be competitive. Third I am claiming I don’t put together groups because I haven’t in years and only did a handful of times. Lastly I do join groups from time to time and sometimes they a larger than needed at first but freep numbers are easier to grow than creep numbers so I don’t let that bother me and neither should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    First I’m not sure why you are being so hostile. Second I stopped putting together groups after server consolidation.
    I'm only 200 forum renown away from ranking up and liar, liar, pants on fire.

Tuesday and Thursday evening action has been pretty good, nice fights all over the map.

seeing more old hands returning to the game and having fun, even some returnees from Ark.

Lets keep it going peeps and get more players on 7 days a week!

Mortem Tyrannis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast