We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Pvp gear

Pvp gear

Hi

I tried before to suggest changes to pvp and realized its a waist of time but heyho lets try again.

Why not update all gear u can barter or buy at GV and do so every update?

This Will be a simple but maybe not the best fix!

If this is done you Will get more players into moors cause they dont have to do endless grind for essences and gear in pve. Most players have familys, friends, jobs, hobbies, sports, kids, etc etc and due to that not enough time to do raiding and grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Litreb View Post
    Hi

I tried before to suggest changes to pvp and realized its a waist of time but heyho lets try again.

If this is done you Will get more players into moors cause they dont have to do endless grind for essences and gear in pve. Most players have familys, friends, jobs, hobbies, sports, kids, etc etc and due to that not enough time to do raiding and grind.
    Yes, Yes and Yes. Make gear a few gold instead of comms, you are already vip so why grind? If they want to get crazy, have two sets one lower end for gold and a higher set bought with comms. Not sure why PvMP required raiding the last few updates. I think there are enough people that like Pvp without grind to offset the cost in Dev time.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

Always needed raid gear, 115,105,95 big battles,85,75 . Even without the need you still needed legendary items and jewels from pve.

Hi

The gear used to be updated with each release. Best I can tell, they’re far shorter staffed than all of you think.

Quote Originally Posted by pinlu View Post
    Always needed raid gear, 115,105,95 big battles,85,75 . Even without the need you still needed legendary items and jewels from pve.
    Nope you didnt. Pvp gear was just fine until lvl95. I agree on jewels but they were not essence gear and u didnt need raidgear.

Why are they charging for something they are not maintaining? Everywhere else in life, if a product isn't finished, you don't buy it or you return it. You don't say "awwww they mean well and didn't have resources to finish." I am getting frustrated by the lack of PvMP support.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hilawolf View Post
    Why are they charging for something they are not maintaining? Everywhere else in life, if a product isn't finished, you don't buy it or you return it. You don't say "awwww they mean well and didn't have resources to finish." I am getting frustrated by the lack of PvMP support.
    How are you paying for something unfinished? They never said that it would be included, which is the main reason I never bothered making a LS character.

Nope you didnt. Pvp gear was just fine until lvl95. I agree on jewels but they were not essence gear and u didnt need raidgear.
    you needed it at 75, faron, bowmaster sets. You could do without it tho, i agree.
    You still needed legendary items and offweapons

at the moment, freeps are not in a bad place if they choose to equip for pvmp above all else and use the skills available to them in a balanced group that uses all the debuffs/buffs/skills available.

tbh i feel thats how it should be but,

creeps get a -pvmp damage debuff from audacity thats only based on getting/spending comms.

freeps only get that - pvmp damage debuff by using subpar pvmp gear that has nothing of value really except -inc damage debuff that does not offset the loss in other areas

i propose viable pvmp gear thats ONLY usable in the moors INSTANCE.

then you dont get competition against the raid pve gear types and you dont get bis gear that disrupts pve sets.

minimal input maximum return on time invested by SSG as pvp players also spend LP on store p2w items and a viable pvp community is a boon to any mmo i would think.

Mortem Tyrannis

i think we play the 1 and only game who in pvp part is super ignored about their develop team. i cant say why they do that cause i dont have idea.

the point is , in every lvl + expansions or upgrades, they must work and give items for the pvmp areas.
    the fun part is we are players who we pay in this game to have access in pvp area (for freep of course ) and we just ignore it every time. we play with pve items for months or year + most times like now for examble and if you are not a pve grind player, or be a member of kinship who can make raids, you just dont have a change to have fun there.

with that ignore support at pvmp is normal the servers to be empty at pvmp areas,and some normal action is only in 2 servers, 1 for u.s and 1 for eu.the rest are tottaly dead or the action is crazy low.
    this focus many ppl to stop the game, or they dont renew the vip option.

all this years i have many veteran players who love the pvp in this game, players who are good on pvp and on pve part also. but you guys at ssg you need to understand this game is not 1-5 years on.some ppl we play from 2007, and the most players are 45+ on ages now. the most of them they log to play for some hours daily some pvp action and not to pve.

my opinion is , you need to look to all the players, and respect how they play, and what need to have.dont ignore them.they are part of the game also, and of course they pay you.

before turbine all the time with every realease on lvls or expansios we got pvmp items from first day.

no need to say more. and i know for 1 more time post like that is just ignored but need to try.

safe travels.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

How about 120 pvp gear in general? SSG launches mordor and they have no 120 pvp gear? How stupid is this? you have to pay to go to a zone that has no gear to get? What are the comms for? everything at the barters are garbage its all 95-115 stuff lol the moors is in need of a HUGE overhaul in general smh

And you could add BB pieces too. It wasn't "raid gear". Anyone could solo their way to the BB jewellery set in a week.
    Team Milt.

Hi

The real answer to your question is: because it would take 2 hours every 2 years which is more time than they have for pvp.
    Team Milt.