We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warden dps t2

Warden dps t2

The warden dps has possibility of doing t2 or not if it her has that statistical you need I need help

Quote Originally Posted by bandodir View Post
    The warden dps has possibility of doing t2 or not if it her has that statistical you need I need help

More info would be nice. T2 inis? Yes. T2 Raid? Yes. We will see what is the case in T3 raid because of the higher finesse needed and the inc damage dealt to melee classes.
    Last edited by Hildilas; Feb 01 2019 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bandodir View Post
    Unfortunately not a ton. I'm geared out in Adventurer 376 gear (not anvil gear but still not awful) with all mithrin/empowered essences. 211k crit, 200k+ phys mast unbuffed and the most I can manage single target red line during some good burns is 65k dpsm and that's if I'm landing bleeds and don't get interrupted by a mechanic or something.
    Our DPS seems in need of a major buff, as RKs/Hunters burn way harder. Yellow line AOE is pretty alright, the debuffs aren't bad and you can get 100k+ dps on fights like the Dwarf kings. Still though, compared to other classes there's no real point to bring a warden if you have a geared out hunter/RK available. I'm not sure if they have changes in the works for wards as I just returned from a loooong hiatus, but I hope they gear up some of our skills to match current morale pools. EoB, for example, is kind of a joke despite the barbed bleed chance it can give in yellow line.
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    I'm geared out in Adventurer 376 gear (not anvil gear but still not awful) with all mithrin/empowered essences.
    I understand the AoM and Throne gear is a big go-to for the +3 pulses/25% bleed increase. When I found out that to do an on-level raid you had to equip old 105/115 gear I was shocked. That is a ridiculous lock and really needs to be changed. In my case unfortunately, I didn't play during those times and have yet to be able to get into Abyss/Throne runs (shocker! Most people are raiding the Anvil!). If you have this gear, I'm sure your parses would be higher.
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    I understand the AoM and Throne gear is a big go-to for the +3 pulses/25% bleed increase. When I found out that to do an on-level raid you had to equip old 105/115 gear I was shocked. That is a ridiculous lock and really needs to be changed. In my case unfortunately, I didn't play during those times and have yet to be able to get into Abyss/Throne runs (shocker! Most people are raiding the Anvil!). If you have this gear, I'm sure your parses would be higher.
    Your only hope of playing DPS ward in end game is getting throne or abbys gear.Throne one will overall be better for full dps.You will be most squishy DPS class with that gear and you wont be able to compete in content that requires more survivability on DPS classes.Dont expect any fixes for this.It requires only few number changes in code to existing traits but its not gona happen.Devs simply dont care about classes that have few numbers of players.They are gona push it that way till there are none left.Change about +3 dots was asked for over 2 years now and not once did devs bother to even respond to any of threads.So if you can manage to get throne or abbys gear you can enjoy to some extent playing warden dps.Other than that better to not even bother with it.

I've come back from a short break, and I was hoping to see warden in a good spot but it just doesn't seem to be the case. Warden has been my main for a while now, but I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering just retiring him, moving on to another class, and not looking back.

I just can't find any reasons to keep playing it. I was hoping to get into raiding more with him coming back, but I'm not going to go through the trouble to go back and get throne gear to do it, and even then still be an inferior choice to ranged DPS. Even outside the raid ranged DPS is still better in the current instances. I guess in TG our AOE is kind of useful on the trash mobs, but big deal. In Glimmer being melee isn't even fun with the ridiculous amount of knockbacks and stuns, and then the caverns boss favors ranged DPS even more. I know there are some wardens doing fine on T2/T3 instances as DPS, and that's nice and all, but for the most part nobody is going to ever go out of their way to specifically look for a warden like they would with some other classes, and that's one of the problems we have.

Some classes in this game are pretty safe in the sense that they will almost always be desired for group play for their respective roles, and most importantly be specifically sought out for them. Warden is not one of those classes though. It's like our viability comes down to a combination of just how much better other classes are than us, along with the mechanics of the current instances/raids. Being purposely sought out for your role is key to a class consistently getting in groups each update. Perhaps along with the champion, we are the only 2 classes that pretty much never get sought out for purposely. This is why I'm predicting warden will always be a class that may be viable one update, and then unneeded in the next. You won't ever know until it's there because we just aren't filling a role that no other class can.

Here is diffeerence between my dps with +3 dot Abyss lvl 115 set and without +3 dot set, almost same mastery and critical rating

With +3 DOT Abyss set:

Without +3 DOT Abyss set:

My single target dps in raid with +3dot set is comparable to Rune Keeper's dps, hunters in our raid has much higher single target dps, but they have no AOE
    Even 32s DOT duration is not enough for me to complete full dps rotation, I am using this skills: Marked Target, Diminished Target, Ranged Resounding Challenge, Desolation, Surety of Death, Unerring Strike, Spear of Virtue, Mighty Blow, Piercing Strike, Brink of Victory, Power Attack, there is no time to use Precise Blow, Impressive Flourish, Adroit Manoeuvre or Warden's Triumph
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar