We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yesterday there finishes the title hero of legend

of 50.000 crep in a very bad stage for the zone free with a grand zers towards I my it did without help of any private group many people did me zers different alone they play crep many frep help me others attack me, but this demuesta that with will can obtain everything without belonging to any group and without being a player pro I have the major title pvp of lotro am happy

Thumbs up

grats bando for the title!^^

Gzzzzz to bandodir and to his player not for set my brother if not for being the player with the major value of the game to face to lotro and his assaults and traps daily for obtaining with a hobbit mistrel to dps what it is not possible to imagine. I retire etten to go aion with my magician hobbit ,.bandodir still has me alone it learned to fight against everything and sack his player advances in a hostile world .puedo to say that his hobbit bandodir is a worthy player not of lotro worthily of aion it is a shame that could not be lm for this doll this at a height of my olorin if it had his skill and was a magician as player it did a great work and his hobbit deserves this and everything else serious a great magician this hobbit costs it

gratz for the tittle but with you two i ll go blind n i ll forget the small amount of english i know...........
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar