We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Riddle me this Landroval

I just came back to game and am very excited to be back. O am wondering if the server has very active
    RP anymore. I play a High Elf Hunter, when I signed on, Bree looked desolate. I am used to the Pony
    hopping with activity, and the LMB playing out front. I am eager to find a RP kin, but don't want to waste
    time of server is dead. Can someone please fill me in?

Due to lack or respons, my guess is dead server.

Quote Originally Posted by Talshiar View Post
    Due to lack or respons, my guess is dead server.
    I disagree... I suspect it is more of a Dead Forum than a dead server issue. Sadly, many who post on the Forums get grief from Forum Trolls who will argue black is white just for chuckles, so they stop posting. I see lots of reading, though... so there is hope.

Although I do not spend a lot of time RPing myself (mostly a raider or moors person) I often see bands performing and the LMB has their own thread and events. Others still guide players through the Lore- also scheduled. This is one of the things that makes Landy special, and I am happy to be a small part of a great community.

Welcome back and do a little digging... these events are not hard to find.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Thanks for responding. I just posted the dead server thing to get someone to say something. Many Thanks.