We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: In harm's way

In harm's way

The green text for the effect of this trait matches up poorly with the description in yellow text. Can anyone confirm whether Sacrifice leeches threat from the target when used with this trait? Or does it increase the threat you get from VR's reflect? Or both???

Quote Originally Posted by Beltharas View Post
    The green text for the effect of this trait matches up poorly with the description in yellow text. Can anyone confirm whether Sacrifice leeches threat from the target when used with this trait? Or does it increase the threat you get from VR's reflect? Or both???
    I have not explicitly tested it, but from experience I believe it now directly copies or transfers threat from the target.

I never could figure out what it does now. But they plainly changed the skill's effect at some point and forgot to edit the text accordingly.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too wierd to live, but too rare to die. ~Hunter S. Thompson