We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PVP gear...

PVP gear...

hey guys and developers.

question---> why every time with a lvl expansion realese we dont have pvp items also. it is recomended tottaly. we are not all pve players. some players for many years they focused and use pvp items, cause that they like to choise. or other players isnt in a kinship or part of a kinship who complete the big raids to take good gear to use it against at creeps.

all of this is a way for the p2w system with the keys and the boxes so far?

Game with 0 pvp support fail. and all we know that so far in mmporgs.

So the answer for the solo and lonely freep peoples must be. let me buy 50 keys from store with too many money to open boxes, and maybe make a gear so i can play a bit in moors with others.

Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    hey guys and developers.

question---> why every time with a lvl expansion realese we dont have pvp items also. it is recomended tottaly. we are not all pve players. some players for many years they focused and use pvp items, cause that they like to choise. or other players isnt in a kinship or part of a kinship who complete the big raids to take good gear to use it against at creeps.

all of this is a way for the p2w system with the keys and the boxes so far?

Game with 0 pvp support fail. and all we know that so far in mmporgs.

So the answer for the solo and lonely freep peoples must be. let me buy 50 keys from store with too many money to open boxes, and maybe make a gear so i can play a bit in moors with others.

Pvp gear/items should be available for sure, will it ever happen......nope, pvp in lotro is now a minigame feels bad man, ssg are not interested in lotro pvmp period, they don't have the time/bodies or knowledge, if they did and maybe a blue name reads this just maybe, the best and most cost effective fix would be to rehash old gear tinker with the stats make it viable to use again in moors can't imagine this would take much time or resources to just change up some numbers.

Just look at how bad the game is running atm big void area for days, massive lag spikes and rubber banding, ssg are lucky there is no other lotro lore alternative mmorpg available atm, another lotro based mmorpg comes along with interested pvp devs and solid up to date game engine, it will be close the doors and lock up for ssg.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Mar 02 2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Pvp gear/items should be available for sure, will it ever happen......nope, pvp in lotro is now a minigame feels bad man, ssg are not interested in lotro pvmp period, they don't have the time/bodies or knowledge, if they did and maybe a blue name reads this just maybe, the best and most cost effective fix would be to rehash old gear tinker with the stats make it viable to use again in moors can't imagine this would take much time or resources to just change up some numbers.

Just look at how bad the game is running atm big void area for days, massive lag spikes and rubber banding, ssg are lucky there is no other lotro lore alternative mmorpg available atm, another lotro based mmorpg comes along with interested pvp devs and solid up to date game engine, it will be close the doors and lock up for ssg.

If we don't get armour remove audacity it has o reason to exist it handicaps freeps and make creeps win fights easier because spam cc,. My LM blinding flash is 30 sec on mob and oly 6 sec on a fully maed creep thats unbalanced vs a wl stun is what 10/15 seconds if no pot.

Altho 115 armour wasn't as good you can im sure scale it to 120 just like you've done FI gear 3x so far so cmon stop slacking

If I'm not mistaken the root of the problem are Diminishing Returns not working properly on freeps. Removing audacity wouldn't solve that problem. I'm not 100% sure though, so don't quote me on that.

Maxed Audacity grants you -60% CC duration. So your 30sec binding flash would last 12sec on its first use on a creep with max Audacity. Potting CC should usually reset your DR. If the creep doesn't pot and you use your CC on the same creep again, it will only last 6 seconds. Then 3sec and after that they should be immune.
    Last edited by Daenirion; Mar 23 2019 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    If we don't get armour remove audacity it has o reason to exist it handicaps freeps and make creeps win fights easier because spam cc,. My LM blinding flash is 30 sec on mob and oly 6 sec on a fully maed creep thats unbalanced vs a wl stun is what 10/15 seconds if no pot.

Altho 115 armour wasn't as good you can im sure scale it to 120 just like you've done FI gear 3x so far so cmon stop slacking
    That's a hilarious level of misinformation. The reduction on Blinding Flash isn't because of Audacity, it's because Blinding Flash is already reduced in duration against players. If you could do some mathematics for a second, you would know that. 0.4*30 seconds = 12 seconds. Is it 12 seconds against a creep? No, it's less.

Also, a WL stun doesn't come close to 10/15 seconds without pot. It's 10 seconds by default, and the base CC reduction from 1 Audacity that every freep gets is -25%. Hence, Shield Bash is 7.5 seconds with no Audacity armour.

Finally, Cordovan said there would be no PvP gear. Maybe next expansion!
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    That's a hilarious level of misinformation. The reduction on Blinding Flash isn't because of Audacity, it's because Blinding Flash is already reduced in duration against players. If you could do some mathematics for a second, you would know that. 0.4*30 seconds = 12 seconds. Is it 12 seconds against a creep? No, it's less.

Also, a WL stun doesn't come close to 10/15 seconds without pot. It's 10 seconds by default, and the base CC reduction from 1 Audacity that every freep gets is -25%. Hence, Shield Bash is 7.5 seconds with no Audacity armour.

Finally, Cordovan said there would be no PvP gear. Maybe next expansion!

Idm its in double digits without pot which is broken and ridiculous

A good spider can cc. lock sm1 easy

Defilera spam fearing 20 sec CD air?

Ba's broken headshot ranged knock down
    These skills wouldn't be so broken if they did last forever but they last a very long time vs if any c.f. skills are used on a creep are where they'll be out before you even blink

Idm its in double digits without pot which is broken and ridiculous
    It's not. It's 7.5 seconds without wearing any Audacity armour.

A good spider can cc. lock sm1 easy
    Yes, spider CC is ridiculously strong.

Defilera spam fearing 20 sec CD air?
    Defiler fear gets resisted 5 times out of 10, and it does not have an extensive duration, so this is a total non-issue. Freeps have plenty of CC options to counter.

Ba's broken headshot ranged knock down
    Nothing broken about that knock down. It's a free 10s of stun immunity, otherwise you'd get Shield Bash stunned, Gash stunned or Pounce stunned. Headshot is the least of your concerns.

These skills wouldn't be so broken if they did last forever but they last a very long time vs if any c.f. skills are used on a creep are where they'll be out before you even blink
    They're not broken, and they certainly don't last a "very long time". What's broken is:
    - Shield Bash stun
    - Paralytic Venom

Which is the WL stun and the spider daze. That's it. Freeps have:
    - Provoke spam daze
    - Beorning CC
    - Guardian knock down
    - Plenty more of annoying CC

The playing field is completely even. Stop complaining that you have it so hard. You don't.
    Also known as Giliodor

Freeps are more powerful than creeps.....there's no reason for freeps to complain. The only topics that I see which have valid argument are the way BAs get their dmg and spider CC/power drain. Ba dmg imo should stay the way it is number wise but having 80% of the dmg come from traps is stupid, not to mention steadfast goes through walls. I'd be fine if all this damage was redirected and distributed to different skills so they would still be able to have the same dps output but with different skills and more complex rotations.

https://www.twitch.tv/utube100/clip/...erkatChefFrank
    Estarossa, Rank 15 rune-keeper, Ark

It's not. It's 7.5 seconds without wearing any Audacity armour.

Yes, spider CC is ridiculously strong.

Defiler fear gets resisted 5 times out of 10, and it does not have an extensive duration, so this is a total non-issue. Freeps have plenty of CC options to counter.

Nothing broken about that knock down. It's a free 10s of stun immunity, otherwise you'd get Shield Bash stunned, Gash stunned or Pounce stunned. Headshot is the least of your concerns.

They're not broken, and they certainly don't last a "very long time". What's broken is:
    - Shield Bash stun
    - Paralytic Venom

Which is the WL stun and the spider daze. That's it. Freeps have:
    - Provoke spam daze
    - Beorning CC
    - Guardian knock down
    - Plenty more of annoying CC

The playing field is completely even. Stop complaining that you have it so hard. You don't.

The thing you say its even but you only play one side so how do you know? Have you ever been chain cc'ed and died by snare? Or are you one using 3 skills and saying its even?

Headshot knockdown on a 10 sec CD is o.o and broken. The qq if hunters upshot had 50% chance knockdown with 100% chance if crits would be qq for non stop. So stop acting as if its not broken.

You forget that during those 10 sec of si the ba is already in melee range and dropping traps and try use gash. Why is c.f. and traps only way Ba's winning fights? Oh yes I forgot lets not forget about steadfast. Good balance tho right coming from a ba and warg main lmao.

Defiler fear is resisted lol? Maybe you forget agility classes got like 15% resist chance. I like how you failed mention the fear duration is nearly 50% of the CD of the skill which has no induction and animation is fast lol
    Last edited by mikkye; Mar 24 2019 at 07:14 PM.

The thing you say its even but you only play one side so how do you know? Have you ever been chain cc'ed and died by snare? Or are you one using 3 skills and saying its even?
    What an ignorant statement. I have five freep characters that are higher ranked than your hunter. My total renown exceeds my total infamy by miles. I only started maining creep when I practically quit the game. I played freep for years when you weren't even around yet. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Headshot knockdown on a 10 sec CD is o.o and broken. The qq if hunters upshot had 50% chance knockdown with 100% chance if crits would be qq for non stop. So stop acting as if its not broken.
    It's not nearly as broken as spam Provoke daze from a burglar. Dazes don't even provide immunity. Any creep can be CC locked by a burglar and be helpless as they get murdered, because the daze doesn't even break on damage. It's a stun that doesn't provide stun immunity after expiring, and can be spammed.

You forget that during those 10 sec of si the ba is already in melee range and dropping traps and try use gash.
    Literally doesn't even make sense. During stun immunity, the BA is aleady in melee range. What? Maybe you should move your character, then.

Why is c.f. and traps only way Ba's winning fights? Oh yes I forgot lets not forget about steadfast. Good balance tho right coming from a ba and warg main lmao.
    Why was Barrage the only way you were winning fights at lvl 115? Do you think that was any less broken? Lmao. It was far worse. And creeps had to put up with it for a year. A year straight where any creep could get slaughtered by a hunter, guardian or burglar. Out of nowhere. Do you think the reason you were easily killed creeps at that stage was a result of your own competence? Don't make me laugh.

Defiler fear is resisted lol? Maybe you forget agility classes got like 15% resist chance. I like how you failed mention the fear duration is nearly 50% of the CD of the skill which has no induction and animation is fast lol
    The fear has a duration of 10 seconds, which becomes 7.5 seconds with Audaity, on a 30 second cool down. That means 25% of the skill's cool down. And yeah, your resistance may be 15%, but that just goes to show you have no idea how you slot the correct virtues. Don't whine about something that can be easily countered. Moreover, a defiler has to get in melee range of you to use this fear. Maybe, just maybe, you should prevent that from happening.

Here's a nice example of something that's infinitely more broken:
    Yellow guardians can apply a 50% run speed debuff from Stagger, and spread it to everyone. The debuff doesn't have a duration. It only falls off out of combat. And you're whining about a defiler fear?
    Also known as Giliodor

11. Mar 26 2019, 02:57 AM

I'm not even going to engage in this higher rank = better player or some type of edge because higher rank with you I swear Im not lol.

Hunters can finally heal is the only difference. Hunter dps went up after they nerfed barrage so to argue sm1 spams barrage and deny it wasnt heals that changed with hunters is just wrong.

A spiders daze->stun->fear method ontop of total power drainage i 2 seconds skill doesnt even compare to a burglar spam daze they both annoying but the spider 1 is literally toxic ( kek toxic ) ....

Headshot->insta slow even if freep brands they'll be close enough to drop a triple trap and proceed with rotation + barrage ofc A ba's former most powerful skill Vital target is now trivial in here burst which should be a sign something is wrong...

And now its revenge because creeps had take it for 1 year straight huh ? 2 wrongs make a right just admit the opness and let it be fixed

Here's a nice example of something that's infinitely more broken:
    Yellow guardians can apply a 50% run speed debuff from Stagger, and spread it to everyone. The debuff doesn't have a duration. It only falls off out of combat. And you're whining about a defiler fear?
    I do not disagree that is broken if you read early pages of the thread The real reason why the action is bad" I mentioned guardians wargs/lm/spider/ba/guards all need skill toned modernized and balanced in a pvp zone.. you approach me as if this is about not liking creepside. Its not

I'm not even going to engage in this higher rank = better player or some type of edge because higher rank with you I swear Im not lol.
    I didn't say anything about skill, and I shouldn't have to. The point I was making is that I have most certainly played freep as well as creep, and I've played freep a lot more over the years than creep. Just the fact that you weren't around doesn't mean that I have no experience playing as a freep.
    You literally said this:
    So yes, I definitely have been chain CC'ed when I played my minstrel, champion, captain, warden, hunter, etc.. I'm not arguing that BA snares are balanced in any way. They're broken. But Smouldering Wrath is just as broken. A warg yesterday got hit with Barrage 3 from a hunter for 200k. That's also broken.

Hunters can finally heal is the only difference. Hunter dps went up after they nerfed barrage so to argue sm1 spams barrage and deny it wasnt heals that changed with hunters is just wrong.
    What are you talking about. This doesn't even make sense in the context of my comment. You're complaining about BAs in the current state. I'm telling you it's no different from when you played hunter the previous expansion. Literally no difference. You're just on the receiving end now, and I bet it doesn't feel great. Yet this is exactly what every creep had to put up with ever since the release of Abyss, up until 120. In fact, you're lucky, because freeps in the current state of affairs still do ridiculously high amounts of damage, which creeps didn't back during 115.

A spiders daze->stun->fear method ontop of total power drainage i 2 seconds skill doesnt even compare to a burglar spam daze they both annoying but the spider 1 is literally toxic ( kek toxic ) ....
    Or how about you actually press your buttons (Purge Poison) and remove the power drain? Such a simple solution. But yeah, of course it's easier to complain, rather than learn how to deal with it.

Headshot->insta slow even if freep brands they'll be close enough to drop a triple trap and proceed with rotation + barrage ofc A ba's former most powerful skill Vital target is now trivial in here burst which should be a sign something is wrong...
    This also doesn't even make sense. If you get time to get Headshot off as a cast, you should first slow the target. Not the other way around. And hunters have a far stronger slow with Quick Shot in Strength stance, one that can be spammed much more quickly than the BA slow. Simply hilarious that you're actually complaining about something that hunters can do better than BAs. Should the Quick Shot slow be nerfed, too?

And now its revenge because creeps had take it for 1 year straight huh ? 2 wrongs make a right just admit the opness and let it be fixed
    That is correct, you're just going to have to put up with it. Freeps don't have it nearly as bad as creeps did before, they can still dish out tons of damage, and Beorning healers are insanely overpowered. A half decent freep group would have no issues cleaning the floor with the creeps camping GV on a regular basis. However, half decent freep groups don't exist anymore.

I do not disagree that is broken if you read early pages of the thread The real reason why the action is bad" I mentioned guardians wargs/lm/spider/ba/guards all need skill toned modernized and balanced in a pvp zone.. you approach me as if this is about not liking creepside. Its not
    No, I'm not approaching it as if you don't like creepside, I'm approaching it as if your view of everything is hilariously biased and incomplete. Which you have proven to be the case several times so far.
    Also known as Giliodor

I didn't say anything about skill, and I shouldn't have to. The point I was making is that I have most certainly played freep as well as creep, and I've played freep a lot more over the years than creep. Just the fact that you weren't around doesn't mean that I have no experience playing as a freep.
    You literally said this:

So yes, I definitely have been chain CC'ed when I played my minstrel, champion, captain, warden, hunter, etc.. I'm not arguing that BA snares are balanced in any way. They're broken. But Smouldering Wrath is just as broken. A warg yesterday got hit with Barrage 3 from a hunter for 200k. That's also broken.

What are you talking about. This doesn't even make sense in the context of my comment. You're complaining about BAs in the current state. I'm telling you it's no different from when you played hunter the previous expansion. Literally no difference. You're just on the receiving end now, and I bet it doesn't feel great. Yet this is exactly what every creep had to put up with ever since the release of Abyss, up until 120. In fact, you're lucky, because freeps in the current state of affairs still do ridiculously high amounts of damage, which creeps didn't back during 115.

Or how about you actually press your buttons (Purge Poison) and remove the power drain? Such a simple solution. But yeah, of course it's easier to complain, rather than learn how to deal with it.

This also doesn't even make sense. If you get time to get Headshot off as a cast, you should first slow the target. Not the other way around. And hunters have a far stronger slow with Quick Shot in Strength stance, one that can be spammed much more quickly than the BA slow. Simply hilarious that you're actually complaining about something that hunters can do better than BAs. Should the Quick Shot slow be nerfed, too?

That is correct, you're just going to have to put up with it. Freeps don't have it nearly as bad as creeps did before, they can still dish out tons of damage, and Beorning healers are insanely overpowered. A half decent freep group would have no issues cleaning the floor with the creeps camping GV on a regular basis. However, half decent freep groups don't exist anymore.

No, I'm not approaching it as if you don't like creepside, I'm approaching it as if your view of everything is hilariously biased and incomplete. Which you have proven to be the case several times so far.

The power drain reduces power to around 230 with an active dot removing 400 per tick, if you try and lay remove dos vs a spider you'll be wasting time the animation to long and any spider will beat yo unless they rotation not fluid a spider can put 2-4 ots up in meantime that the skill animates m8....

Hunter blueline barrage spam was nowhere near broken as ba barrage the damage in terms of total morale pool steadfast doe guaranteed 25-40% of morale per pick while barrage only dd that if it critted and even then it had a 1 sec cd vs steadfast can fire 3-4 volleys and gg you cant compare the two skills

And last hunter quickshot slow can be removed unlike a ba's irremovable dot unless brand it so again you cant compare these things.. Lets not forget about the ultimate dps loss n gong strength stance vs precision so its just silly you try compare our slows

I would like swift bow do 200k base hit on each 3 volleys a upshot knockdown and my tiple traps in redline that do 30k a tick please until then no balance is what I hear + make strength somewhat accessible so we can have access to a real slow. in precision if we use our slow unless its our melee 1 barbed arrow is only 10% slow useless so stop.

Lets not forget toxin from spider can crit for like 800 power a tick but things even gg m8 look at a lm's power drain utter uselessness

Lets not forget toxin from spider can crit for like 800 power a tick but things even gg m8...
    Have we come so far that players no longer remember when drained power pools affected everybody? Are we at a point where people no longer know how to deal with that? It looks like people have been coddled with their power pools as of late. We dealt with it then. Start dealing with it now. I remember how much of a pain defiler flies were and spider drains. With the amount of filers I see now you should be glad that you don't have to deal with how flies could wreck a group. Now filer flies serve only as a defeat response for freeps.

I've always been a proponent for bringing back power as a factor in fights. It makes things a lot more interesting.

The power drain reduces power to around 230 with an active dot removing 400 per tick, if you try and lay remove dos vs a spider you'll be wasting time the animation to long and any spider will beat yo unless they rotation not fluid a spider can put 2-4 ots up in meantime that the skill animates m8....
    "Wasting time on the animation". Alright then. Stay out of power. Just stop complaining about it, because it's your choice. The solution is right there, you're just refusing to accept it.

Hunter blueline barrage spam was nowhere near broken as ba barrage the damage in terms of total morale pool steadfast doe guaranteed 25-40% of morale per pick while barrage only dd that if it critted and even then it had a 1 sec cd vs steadfast can fire 3-4 volleys and gg you cant compare the two skills
    You absolutely can compare the two skills. You whine and whine about Barrage, even though all you need to do to stop it, is use Distracting Shot or Bard's Arrow. It is so easy to stop, literally anyone can interrupt it. It's your own incompetence that has caused you to not even consider that possibility. You just want to complain about how broken it is. It is so easy to deal with.

Meanwhile, hunter Barrage from 105 to 115 could easily 2-shot creeps. Not to mention the Heart-seeker reset bonus from Throne that people were using for long periods of time. None of this damage is avoidable or interruptable. It's all instant damage. And it's way stronger than a BA's Barrage. But sure, tell me more about how rough of a time you poor freeps have, because you're incapable of interrupting.

And last hunter quickshot slow can be removed unlike a ba's irremovable dot unless brand it so again you cant compare these things.. Lets not forget about the ultimate dps loss n gong strength stance vs precision so its just silly you try compare our slows
    It doesn't matter that the slow can be removed. QS has a 0s cool down. You can instantly re-apply it. Pots have a long cool down. DPS loss? Once again, this is your own personal incompetence. I never said you should stay in Strength stance all throughout. You can easily stance swap to slow someone, then swap back to Precision. It's not my problem that you have never considered these ideas.
    Bottom line is, you complain about BA slows, but you yourself have a far more broken slow. This goes to show my point that you really don't know what you're talking about. You just perceive things as "OP" when there are so many things you could do to easily counter them. Meanwhile, hunter slows can't be countered.

I would like swift bow do 200k base hit on each 3 volleys a upshot knockdown and my tiple traps in redline that do 30k a tick please until then no balance is what I hear + make strength somewhat accessible so we can have access to a real slow. in precision if we use our slow unless its our melee 1 barbed arrow is only 10% slow useless so stop.
    Hunters were far more OP than what you describe above throughout all of 115, and the end of 105. It was common for hunters to 3-shot creeps with ease. Stop trying to pretend that freeps are the victims. Freeps have had a rough start to this level cap, but are nowhere near as helpless as creeps ever were. So stop whining, and start playing better. Literally everything you're whining about, except BA traps, can easily be countered.
    Also known as Giliodor

Must be really hard to be a hunter. Now half of those creeps seem to be braindead, but by no means are Hunters weak. Freeps are still stronger. The best freep would beat the best creep any day. We should be glad that 120 balance is better than 115.
    Last edited by Daenirion; Mar 27 2019 at 09:38 AM.

common guys.i dont make that post to blame each other. my post has to be about the ignore who we take from develp team. i dont spak about cc or immune pots, or who is op or not.

audacity gear must be in the game from the first day with the expansion and any expansion. this is the normal way. personal why i need to farm for weeks to build gear,or spend more money to open boxes in lotro,so i can have some pvp fun?really?

we all play moors here. all we pay except lifetimers or unlock creeps. we no need some attention like pve players?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    common guys.i dont make that post to blame each other. my post has to be about the ignore who we take from develp team. i dont spak about cc or immune pots, or who is op or not.

audacity gear must be in the game from the first day with the expansion and any expansion. this is the normal way. personal why i need to farm for weeks to build gear,or spend more money to open boxes in lotro,so i can have some pvp fun?really?

we all play moors here. all we pay except lifetimers or unlock creeps. we no need some attention like pve players?
    You haven't been ignored. Cordovan already answered your question months ago. There will be no PvMP gear. Plain and simple.
    Also known as Giliodor

Quote Originally Posted by Daenirion View Post
    Must be really hard to be a hunter. Now half of those creeps seem to be braindead, but by no means are Hunters weak. Freeps are still stronger. The best freep would beat the best creep any day. We should be glad that 120 balance is better than 115.
    None geared freeps:

Geared freeps:

Get better gear and see that freeps are in fact better than creeps
    Estarossa, Rank 15 rune-keeper, Ark

You haven't been ignored. Cordovan already answered your question months ago. There will be no PvMP gear. Plain and simple.

i know, but they dont say why.must be a explain on that.

PvP gear and jewelry for the Moors and only for the Moors. Generic gear and jewelry adequate for the task. Balanced and without gimmicks. No set bonuses from pve land. No pve gear or jewelry in the Moors. New scaled sets the day of each update or expansion. Free gear and jewelry class specific from Npcs at GV. Strip pve gear and jewelry if someone tries to pass the red walls. Remove Audacity completely from PvMP.

Keep it simple. Make pvp balance easier to achieve. Allow Freep players to pvp instantly after each update or expansion.

Once per month will try make some videos. Maybe more often... Intro is ready, enjoy. Thank you.

One shot, one kill, no luck, just skill
    https://www.youtube.com/c/torruk

i guess that vids about as valid an argument as any that they should indeed have pvmp only gear.

if that was the posters point?

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    PvP gear and jewelry for the Moors and only for the Moors. Generic gear and jewelry adequate for the task. Balanced and without gimmicks. No set bonuses from pve land. No pve gear or jewelry in the Moors. New scaled sets the day of each update or expansion. Free gear and jewelry class specific from Npcs at GV. Strip pve gear and jewelry if someone tries to pass the red walls. Remove Audacity completely from PvMP.

Keep it simple. Make pvp balance easier to achieve. Allow Freep players to pvp instantly after each update or expansion.

but why they ignore us like that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast