We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raiding, pvp, tactical healing?

I have the option to get the rune that grants +109.2 TDR (Tactical Damage Rating) or the one that grants +62.4 THR (Tactical Healing Rating). I'm looking to focus on the challenging raid content and pvmp (newly hit level cap after a 2.5 year break).

Do my fellow lore-masters recommend THR over TDR for those purposes, or is going all-in on TDR better? (I have one TDR rune already.)

Does anyone have the current maths on how those numbers -- rating, mastery, outgoing damage/healing -- relate?

Cheers!
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
    -Faramir

Well, in raids the damage of LM is non-existent. Or very close to it.

On the other side, I don´t heal that often either. But it is good to keep water lore on the tank to make an easier life for the healer.

Besides, you can get runes also from skarhald for exchange of coins (100 I believe). They are weaker than the runes from raid, but they can close the gap between having one and not having one at all.

Now I am thinking, when you were 2,5 years away - do you know that you can slot TDR only on the staff and the THR only on the book?

So, for raiding I would go for THR first.

for the math - check lotro wiki for the relation between mastery and outgoing dmg/healing. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rat...entage_formula Scroll down for the graphs.

And for runes rating vs outgoing damage - having more means doing more and since you can´t have rune of the same type on both LIs, it doesn´t really matter for me as LM. Pure healers can think about another rune than TDR for the weapon to increase healing output and dd can think about another rune instead of THR for class item to increase the dmg, but since both (THR and TDR) matter for a lm, I´am using both of them.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post

Now I am thinking, when you were 2,5 years away - do you know that you can slot TDR only on the staff and the THR only on the book?

for the math - check lotro wiki for the relation between mastery and outgoing dmg/healing. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rat...entage_formula Scroll down for the graphs.

Thanks! I did not know that, and I did not find that page with my search terms, just outdated info.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
    -Faramir