We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Server exclusive Titles/Frames/...

Hi everyone!

I just started to play on one of the legendary servers and I'm wondering about the titles/character frames/etc. exclusive to these servers.
    I already got the adventure seeker frame from reaching level 15 and know there are some more to be gained from Angmar (instances?)... The information on the wiki is rather incomplete sadly.

Could someone list where to get all these new frames/titles?

Thanks in advance,

Thar
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

You'll find websites and general fan-made info to be noticeably lacking for a lot of aspects on the Limited Server, which is hardly surprising since the game has only a fraction of the players it used to have in its prime, and only a fraction of those are on the LS to even care about those specific details. It's hard to drum up the devotion required in that sort of situation.

From what I've seen of the frames, there's only an Angmar frame (you get coins by completing enough Shadows of Angmar content and trading them in at Gath Forthnir), a L60 frame that's auto-bestowed, and a Moria frame (the same thing as the Angmar frame but for Moria instances, traded in 21st Hall) that you haven't already got. I can't remember if there's a L50 frame, but I'd guess someone else might mention any I've missed. If they notice the thread all the way down here in the basement, that is.

Adventure Seeker Frame - Reach level 15 on the Legendary Server

Angmar Rambler Frame - Costs 10 Angmar Legendary Coins in Garth Forthnir ( You get coins by doing the Legendary Angmar quest which you get at level 50 there at the vendor )

Shadow Breaker Frame - You have to complete 3 Angmar instances. Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu, Carn Dum and one other I don't remember

(Some Blue) Moria Frame - Reach level 60 on the Legendary Server

Moria Rambler Frame - Costs 10 Moria Legendary Coins ( Same process as the Angmar one )

Thank you to both of you, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    You'll find websites and general fan-made info to be noticeably lacking for a lot of aspects on the Limited Server, which is hardly surprising since the game has only a fraction of the players it used to have in its prime, and only a fraction of those are on the LS to even care about those specific details. It's hard to drum up the devotion required in that sort of situation.
    Yeah, I understand that. Can hardly blame anyone with the direction Turbine/SSG is heading over the recent years...
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!