We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

the situation of Etten today is unacceptable the PC is blocked and loses the connection

the situation of Etten today is unacceptable the PC is blocked and loses the connection is a crime against the property of others I had to change 2 times pc I lose the connection I block with the Etten rubber tapes and I have fiber optic and 100 mega H you have to make to fulfill the law repair a pc costs real money that lotro does not pay and you cannot accept that Etten is cut to the players who want to play the lotro situation is like the movie Escape Room ¿who has fun in lotro watching as the people are left without connection because only some Kin of the so called master of the game resist this situation that occurs so it cannot be followed

Yes, you need to join a pr0 kin not to lag in ettens
    Git gud
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by bandodir12 View Post
    the situation of Etten today is unacceptable the PC is blocked and loses the connection is a crime against the property of others I had to change 2 times pc I lose the connection I block with the Etten rubber tapes and I have fiber optic and 100 mega H you have to make to fulfill the law repair a pc costs real money that lotro does not pay and you cannot accept that Etten is cut to the players who want to play the lotro situation is like the movie Escape Room ¿who has fun in lotro watching as the people are left without connection because only some Kin of the so called master of the game resist this situation that occurs so it cannot be followed
    Sorry, read this FOUR times, and still cannot understand what you are trying (and failing) to say.