We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Just An Idea for the Devs...

I think either a buff on raid/instance loot is in order, or there needs to be some adjusting to the lootbox/landscape drop gear. What is the point of the raids and instances on these legendary servers if you can simply pay for some keys and buy better gear? Raid gear

is suppose to be the BIS item not 2nd best to drop and/or loot box gear. There is clearly a cash grab problem right now, and this is ruining the nostalgia of these servers. Standing Stone, if you even have any consideration for your player base, please take some of

these changes into consideration. Thank You...

Failure is good. It gives me something to avoid.

Can you point out a piece of loot box gear that is BiS? Okay, maybe the slotted cloaks but what else?

Obviously the last two posters are doing something nefarious, but it took me a while to figure out what it is.

They both have nearly-invisible links in their posts to outside web sites. (They are colored black so as to blend into the dark background.) I suspect this is a SEO outfit... trying to improve the Google search ranking of these sites by increasing the number of links to them on reputable sites.