We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter lvl 100 First ager bow has no option to Imbue?

Hi all,

I don't know if i am asking a stupid question here, but my hunters 1st ager lvl 100 bow has no imbuement upgrades on it - so there is no way to imbue the item.

Is that normal?

Appreciate your help!

You imbue by talking to Forge Master and choosing 'Imbue an item' option. Then you can select which one you want imbued.

Ah perhaps I have this wrong - when you hover over an LI, it usually has three little stars (Upgrades) - my bow doesn't have those. I wondered if this was normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletstarr View Post
    Ah perhaps I have this wrong - when you hover over an LI, it usually has three little stars (Upgrades) - my bow doesn't have those. I wondered if this was normal?
    Those updates (filled stars) come from adding star-lit crystals which raise DPS - you can add 3 to non-imbued LI. Have you done that?

Here's a nice ILI guide: http://dadislotroguides.com/dadis-guide-to-imbuing/ in case you need one.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Those three stars are upgrades to your main (DPS) legacy, obtained by adding starlit crystals On a non-imbued LI, all 3 stars filled will add about 10-12% dps.
    Post-imbue, these WILL count towards your main legacy unlock. For each starlit added pre-imbue, you will have one less to apply post-imbue in order to max.

Also you must have the LI "slotted." Carrying it in your inventory is not enough.

You can "imbue" an LI if it is slotted without any star-lits. Not a good idea but it is possible.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic