We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    XanThorSr is offline The Well Met
    Playing D&D since '63

Standing Stone Anniversary quest.....

I have done 10 years worth on anniversary quests on Anor. I have not received any scrap papers for completing any years quests. Also, there is no Standing Stone NPC on the island in Starmere Lake.

Are we not able to get the quest or the reward of the housing item...Standing Stone...on the legendary servers?
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 116 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 111 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 104 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 60 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 64 Beorning of Anor~~Xan 51 High Elf Hunter of Anor

I had the same problem, that i could not finish the quest to get the raven.

We can do the first 2 years for Waldo.
    All other quest we can only finish the Eriador ones.

We should not get that quests, as we picked it up in the early start, we are able to pick them up again.
    Even if the areas are open to us, the timeline is not advances enough, so that people not here, where they should be for the anniversary quests.
    (eg Year 3 talking to Sam in Rivendale about Olifants)

We spend a lot of time to found out where the error is. I spend even much more time, as i delete the quest and redo it before :-)

Thanks to the helping GM Team and the Developers to give us the funny Anniversary quest in an Eriador version.

Quote Originally Posted by XanThorSr View Post
    I have done 10 years worth on anniversary quests on Anor. I have not received any scrap papers for completing any years quests. Also, there is no Standing Stone NPC on the island in Starmere Lake.

Are we not able to get the quest or the reward of the housing item...Standing Stone...on the legendary servers?
    The scraps of paper come from the Waldo quests, and they aren't completeable past year two on the legendary servers. So no, we can't get the quest or reward yet.
    Sinistral - Honky Tonk Hobbit

"Using a bow to stand upright since the Second Age"