We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't open chest in level 60 Raid Skirmishes

Didn't see anything from googling around, but found out the big chest (armor/jewelry/relics) will spawn for level 60 raids, but no one gets the Raid Quest, so thus, it can't be opened. Before I bug it, has this been brought up before?

I've experienced the same thing but most people were of the opinion that "that's just how it works", so nobody bugged it as far as I know. But you're right - it should be bugged and I'll do so next time I experience this annoying situation.
    Zohal
    85 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

I have submitted a bug report, going into detail on the issue. While I was at it, I also mentioned the bug where you don't get the Challenge quest for School of Tham Mirdain, which not only reduces your treasure, but prohibits you from completing the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothmarte View Post
    I have submitted a bug report, going into detail on the issue. While I was at it, I also mentioned the bug where you don't get the Challenge quest for School of Tham Mirdain, which not only reduces your treasure, but prohibits you from completing the deed.
    The School, Halls of Night, Innof the Forsaken, and Spider Wing Helegrod-Challenge are all bugged. The deeds can't be completed. The latter three have been this way since they launched the legendary server; the first since they opened up Moria. Don't hold your breath on them getting fixed until we catch up to the normal servers.
    Sinistral - Honky Tonk Hobbit

"Using a bow to stand upright since the Second Age"