We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Serious Suggestion to Enhance Crafting/Gameplay - Decoration

It occurred to me that folks might enjoy a variety of piles of cut gems (in a different motif than the decorations obtainable via the mining festivals) but recipes requiring hundreds of varieties of gems to make various sized piles of colors and sizes. I'm sure they'd sell, and get people interested in mining/trading gems. Just a thought. This would be something that would keep me online a bit longer if the decorations looked good enough. (sparkles, etc.)
    A l c a r i n w ë

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Barleybuck View Post
    It occurred to me that folks might enjoy a variety of piles of cut gems (in a different motif than the decorations obtainable via the mining festivals) but recipes requiring hundreds of varieties of gems to make various sized piles of colors and sizes. I'm sure they'd sell, and get people interested in mining/trading gems. Just a thought. This would be something that would keep me online a bit longer if the decorations looked good enough. (sparkles, etc.)
    Hah my jeweller has literally thousands of gems so this would be cool. There is just no way he’ll ever make enough rings to use them all so they just fill his bags up.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

signed!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

I want a pet dragon to sleep on my pile of gems.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Barleybuck View Post
    It will be fun if each jeweller tier have 1 [Framed polished gem] for small wall, [Little pile of polished gems] for tinny furniture & [Small pile of jewells] for small furniture, house decorations with the gems & precious metals of the corresponding tier. I bet that will match neatly with the faux gold coins floor tiles & the assorted pile of gold & gems that we can already get.

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    I want a pet dragon to sleep on my pile of gems.
    There are already several reptile cosmetic pets you can already get at LOTRO. Many are the same species as those acid, frost or fire spitting that you can see in landscape.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Oct 12 2019 at 10:05 AM.

6. Oct 12 2019, 10:01 AM