We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No Mysterious Relics

The Mysterious Relics from the In Their Absence Meta Deed https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mysterious_Relics. Currently standing on the first relic in Oatbarton, and it is not actually there. Checked with Live Servers and the wiki. Please fix this so we can get our OD meta steeds

Mirage | Fathom | Situational Awareness | Reformed
    Arkenstone | Shadowfax | Treebeard

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    The Mysterious Relics from the In Their Absence Meta Deed https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mysterious_Relics. Currently standing on the first relic in Oatbarton, and it is not actually there. Checked with Live Servers and the wiki. Please fix this so we can get our OD meta steeds

I second this.

Im here to complete all raid meta deeds. I dont want to have a meta deed 5/6 and uncompleted. Thank you.
    Blood of Loki
    Watch me Solo Instances/Raids
    Youtube.com/bloodofloki - Twitch.tv/blood_of_loki

Yet another broken deed on the legendary servers because of how they're piecemealing the level cap. Once they catch up with the live servers, these will magically start working...hopefully.
    Sinistral - Honky Tonk Hobbit

"Using a bow to stand upright since the Second Age"

The Oatbarton relic is on the way from the stable master to the Locusts fields. I run past it everytime I'm looking for Radagast's critters to feed. Unfortunately I'm not home right now so I can't give you the precise coordinates.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Since one of the relics is in Forochel, which is not yet available on the Legendary Servers, SSG may not be activating this deed until it can actually be completed on the LS.

To the poster who mentioned Radagast's critters, the OP was referring to the relic not being available on the Legendary Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirrup View Post
    Since one of the relics is in Forochel, which is not yet available on the Legendary Servers, SSG may not be activating this deed until it can actually be completed on the LS.

To the poster who mentioned Radagast's critters, the OP was referring to the relic not being available on the Legendary Servers.
    Forochel has been on the legendary servers since they opened. It's sub-level 50 content.
    Sinistral - Honky Tonk Hobbit

"Using a bow to stand upright since the Second Age"

IIRC, but weren't the relics originally introduced when Enedwaith was came out? all of that relates to the whole "In their Absence" quest line.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    IIRC, but weren't the relics originally introduced when Enedwaith was came out? all of that relates to the whole "In their Absence" quest line.
    Enedwaith was unlocked when Mirkwood released. ITA, Enedwaith and the Mysterious relics are level 65 which is what Anor/Ithil is currently at.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirrup View Post
    My bad, I didn't think "In their absence" was available on the Legendaries already. The deed belongs to those instances.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildoriel View Post
    My bad, I didn't think "In their absence" was available on the Legendaries already. The deed belongs to those instances.
    Yes, the instances have been available for a couple of weeks.

Side note: Sent this thread as a DM to Cordovan, but i'm not sure he's gonna forward it on.

They are back, thanks Devs