We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

as you can report to the community of the Evernight server by bulling

as you can report to the community of the Evernight server by bulling all the players of the server without leaving one insult me and degrade me daily when I try to make an instance the players of the Kin pro insult me when they make a Mafia in the game that prohibits playing the rest of the player I can no longer support this situation I have to report I need help

Thumbs up

Sad thing, that's still happening 5 years after the following sentences were made on our forums.

Sad thing the free griefing and bullying is still around us...

But's not just those pictures saying NO to bullying and giving support to them, GM's did nothing!! What are the Moderators waiting for?

Examples....

Jun 07 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    as you can report to the community of the Evernight server by bulling all the players of the server without leaving one insult me and degrade me daily when I try to make an instance the players of the Kin pro insult me when they make a Mafia in the game that prohibits playing the rest of the player I can no longer support this situation I have to report I need help
    May 24 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    A few days ago I had the bad luck of dying at the end of dome they expelled me insulted me and for days send me tell with jeer nobody turns me to invite with the hunter from that day and it is a mafia to my to deal, I have the set full with the tanke and need with the hunter and want to take him not to doing it with the tank for the hunter want that there extracts his set the hunter for whom it has the same right and do not deserve this treatment for dying at the end of Two t2 one day
    And that list goes too long, it even appears at the old CM archives...

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    After reading Rodin's recent notice I felt compelled to write a typically Thingoesque story. However, I have been Calm and Serene Thingo of late. No longer should I waste time meddling in the affairs of others. Coupled with the reason that I realised I have been saying the same sort of things for over four years I was minded of an old friend who mentioned ancient posts from the Codemasters days.

Having been made aware of their survival my goblin scribe Maude was tasked with unearthing for your perusal, should you wish, some of these articles from a bygone age. They are presented in chronological order, there were many more I'm sure but it's surprising to see just how relevant they are today. You shall have to scroll a little bit to find the relevant words, but if your interest is piqued I guess you can handle that.

First we have a report of an unranked new player in Creep battle.

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-back-258.html

Then we find out why Thingo became a fulltime Creep.

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-back-264.html

Next we appear to have some sort of commentary on the behaviour of those who think they Rule The Moors.

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-back-275.html

After that we have an astoundingly simple and relevant aide to grouping.

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-back-294.html

And finally we come to the counterpoint report of life in Freep battle, including mention of my hobbit heroes.

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-back-348.html

Being lazy of mood I thought I'd just gather these few examples of my many scribblings over the years instead of coming up with something new. The depressing thing is we've been having the same conversations for 4+ years and I'm almost certain they were going on long before I arrived too.

The even more depressing factor is that we, the inhabitants of the 'Moors, have always had the power to make the neglected circumstances we find ourselves in better. We rarely have.

Calm and Serene Thingo bids you each and all a good day.

*Editor's Note* - Some of the events portrayed in the above articles refer to a time before the Store and map differences.

Is quite easy to apply your rules, dear SSG GM's/Mods/CM...

3. Grammar Police. Any post or comment made with the intention of embarrassing another player based on spelling, typos, or grammatical errors is not permitted. Not everyone speaks the same language. Keep in mind that the person you are addressing may not be a native speaker.

SSG claims:

These are the things we expect you to do:
    Be nice! A friendly and welcoming environment is very important, as it allows gamers from all walks of life and skill levels to participate.

Respect people. We ask that you respect others whether you agree with them or not.
    That means, in part:
    Don't insult or harass others: Insulting or harassing people says more about you than it does the person you are insulting or harassing.
    Don't troll: Trolling disrupts conversation and leads to long-term problems. Remember that you can strongly disagree with someone and not post about it, and can
    instead voice your own opinion without insulting others. This is also more productive and valuable to us. It's okay if someone is wrong on the Internet!
    Don't accuse people of being trolls: Simply report their posts and move on. Calling someone a troll is a form of trolling.
    Don't use loaded words to insult a group of players: The use of the words, "fanboy", "fanbois", "cheerleaders", "haters", or similar-meaning language, is insulting and
    not okay.

We do not permit "Naming and Shaming". Publicly accusing someone of misbehavior, whether true or not, is not allowed. We do not conduct trials in the court of public opinion, nor do we want to create a situation where players are forced to defend themselves publicly against untrue, misleading, or only partially accurate allegations.

Please don't join the Grammar Police. Since we welcome players from across the world, you will encounter posts written by people who are not native English writers. We also know that some people have their own writing quirks. If it annoys you too much to read a poorly-written post, don’t read it.

More than twelve years passed, Is not time for, at least, investigate this growing and shameful behaviour against the same players all the time? I think you SSG should try to make an example.
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jul 07 2019 at 09:29 PM.

Seeing this, I remember how I once was on Maiar (now defunct), and criticised a player that wrote in English (Maiar was a German server). It turned out that this guy was actually from Iceland, and so in between the time zones, that he had no other possibility than to try the servers one by one, until he found one to play on. Got my share of humble pie fed by the community there, and learnt my lesson.

As you can see, my knowledge of English is acceptable, but only because a series of coincidences forced me to learn English, even after I had left school. That doesn't happen to many people over here, and did even less when I was young. I have become more tolerant, but at times I really have to restrain myself from correcting others, when they are messing up grammar rules, especially when it begins to distort the meaning of the content. The choice isn't always easy.

Still, I ask you to be less unforgiving. Send them a tell, give them some aid (eg a rule that they can go by, and that keeps 'false friends' like they're, there, and their in check), and hope for some improvement. A toxic environment is hard to bear, for all those who are in any way involved.

Edit: I see that this a necro that got edited today. Haven't seen anything like this ever before. If a moderator thinks that this thread should be closed, I am all for it.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Seeing this, I remember how I once was on Maiar (now defunct), and criticised a player that wrote in English (Maiar was a German server). It turned out that this guy was actually from Iceland, and so in between the time zones, that he had no other possibility than to try the servers one by one, until he found one to play on. Got my share of humble pie fed by the community there, and learnt my lesson.

As you can see, my knowledge of English is acceptable, but only because a series of coincidences forced me to learn English, even after I had left school. That doesn't happen to many people over here, and did even less when I was young. I have become more tolerant, but at times I really have to restrain myself from correcting others, when they are messing up grammar rules, especially when it begins to distort the meaning of the content. The choice isn't always easy.

Still, I ask you to be less unforgiving. Send them a tell, give them some aid (eg a rule that they can go by, and that keeps 'false friends' like they're, there, and their in check), and hope for some improvement. A toxic environment is hard to bear, for all those who are in any way involved.

Edit: I see that this a necro that got edited today. Haven't seen anything like this ever before. If a moderator thinks that this thread should be closed, I am all for it.

Greetings, Polymachos
    No necro here. The thread was created recently. Another gave quotes and links from the past showing this has been ongoing for years, as far back as 2014.

Whats done here is not bullying and its not a personal attack against these 2 certain players
    Everyone on the server know who they are and most forums users here know how they write their English.. It is simply impossible to understand some of what they write..

Try then to explain them tactics to certain bosses. When you do the same mistakes over and over again in various settings then why would people group up?
    I have helped both of them doing thrang runs several times the past weeks and it is always the same

I have nothing against them (tho i cannot believe these 2 are actually not trolling themself)
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends