We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disgraceful Behaviour of Evernight Freeps

If SSG don’t do anything about the exploiting that was going on tonight on evernight then this game is dead .

All fellarrows killed and freeps well behind the lines . I’m pretty sure a lot of reports went in and it will be an absolute travesty if SSG ignore these .

Shame on every single freep involved , you know who you are . If you really have to cheat like this then take your toxicity elsewhere and into another server .

The oneshotters don't have a lot of Moral and are usually two shot from a burg or hunter today. You can easily kill them while they have aggro on another target, they won't attack fast enough to kill any freep in that time. The same can be done with the coldfells elite on freep side e.g. with a weaver pet. Thats just how aggro works. As long as the Guards are not immune or anything comparable, thats not exploiting oO

Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    The oneshotters don't have a lot of Moral and are usually two shot from a burg or hunter today. You can easily kill them while they have aggro on another target, they won't attack fast enough to kill any freep in that time. The same can be done with the coldfells elite on freep side e.g. with a weaver pet. Thats just how aggro works. As long as the Guards are not immune or anything comparable, thats not exploiting oO
    It s against the CoC to explain how the bug concerning the GV elites works but I can tell you this, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the dps of weavers/weavers' pets, it s more of a "freep thingy" which I will not analyse.
    As for the rest that happened in grams tonight and the 1shooters I hope GMs will see our tickets and act appropriately. A proof that pvp is completely broken, that npcs need to be buffed up as well as ALL creep classes.
    Can t wait to see who is... leaving for summer holidays :-)

Monstreous
    Evernight
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Quote Originally Posted by maiki1978 View Post
    As for the rest that happened in grams tonight and the 1shooters I hope GMs will see our tickets and act appropriately. A proof that pvp is completely broken, that npcs need to be buffed up as well as ALL creep classes.
    Yeah the problem is, that the 1shooter are to easy to kill. You can kill them without using any bugs or exploits!

You only need to do enough dmg to kill the 1shooter before their cast can oneshot you. 750k morale without autocity and without big mitigations is easy to kill.

Today was not the first day some freeps did that... Almost everyday they are getting killed by some hunters.
    Its just to easy and without any need of bugs.

Just take two people that do a lot of damage and another person who distracts the 1shooter and the 1shooter is dead.

The npcs need to be buffed.. more morale or better big dmg redu.
    As long as you can kill them that easy, people will do it.

Banning people because SSG forgot to properly scale the 1shooter is nonsense.
    Nobody used any bugs.

Thumbs up hmm

Join this channel, you'll met fun!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwC...GkkKWtDtBccRMg

Welcome also...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Join this channel, you'll met fun!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwC...GkkKWtDtBccRMg

Welcome also...
    beautiful channel! hope for more vids in the future *kiss*

Thumbs up

thats not exploiting oO
    Quote Originally Posted by Max47484 View Post
    You can kill them without using any bugs or exploits!
    WRONG!! IT'S EXPLOIT BECAUSE IT COMES FROM ABUSING A MECHANISM WHICH INVOLVES BREAKING THE LOS OR STAY AT RANGE ENOUGH TO BUG THE ELITES, ALLOWING DPS CLASSES FOCUS ON THEM, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS JUST PURE BS, THAT'S EXPLOITING AND EXPLOITERS DESERVES TO BE BANNED.

Used caps for good understanding.

PS: Awaiting SSG response... will they act? Because they must apply massive bans. SSG here's where we all will see/comfirm the kind of company you are...

Best of luck.

WRONG!! IT'S EXPLOIT BECAUSE IT COMES FROM ABUSING A MECHANISM WHICH INVOLVES BREAKING THE LOS OR STAY AT RANGE ENOUGH TO BUG THE ELITES, ALLOWING DPS CLASSES FOCUS ON THEM, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS JUST PURE BS, THAT'S EXPLOITING AND EXPLOITERS DESERVES TO BE BANNED.
    I think they should be immune to damage etc., but right now they are just normal NPC's like any other NPC in the game. They just have the ability to oneshot enemies. That's not an exploit or bug and has NOTHING to do with staying at enough range or staying out of LoS.

[Creep status: Ultra casual]
    Thx!

PS: Awaiting SSG response... will they act? Because they must apply massive bans. SSG here's where we all will see/comfirm the kind of company you are...

Best of luck.
    Yeah, good luck with that. They'll do as much as they did for multiboxers, clubbers etc...

If it was creeps doing it, it would be a different story
    Freeps - far too many....
    Creeps - equally too many.....

You guys so funny thinking SSG will do anything. Oneshooters (only on creepside ofc) were killed in last 2 lvl caps.It used to be that they had to big morale to kill them in time they react but massive freep stat increase since Mordor made them useless (same as keep NPC from creeps-some not even 120 so freeps treat them like minor obstacle). I was talking to GM on creepside some time ago. Showed him places freeps killing us bechind one shooters, told him they not kill burg when he kill creep 10m from them. He said he will pass message... That was in middle of Mordor expansion when they were slaughtering freeps bechind 1 shooters standing there being useless. It's more than a year nothing was done. So i would not expect any bans. Business as usual as you know... freeps are VIPs so they can do more

Thumbs up

That's not an exploit or bug and has NOTHING to do with staying at enough range or staying out of LoS.
    In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug (bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.) or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.

You intentionally bug elites at first moment to take advantage, so, dear, that's exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokri View Post
    Thx!
    yw

You intentionally bug elites at first moment to take advantage, so, dear, that's exploiting.

yw

No that is just standard aggro management. It is the same as in any PVE Raid. It would be an exploit, bug or whatever if they were invulnerable.

*Cough* Calm down?

First of all. Hunter's have a far larger range than the one-shotters do - that's not a bug, it's been this way since day one.

Secondly - 5-6 Hunters all stealthed up, Burn Hot, Heart-Seeker = Dead One-Shotter.

The problem is One-shotter range/morale/damage/speed - not anything to do with 'exploits' or 'bugs'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    *Cough* Calm down?

First of all. Hunter's have a far larger range than the one-shotters do - that's not a bug, it's been this way since day one.

Secondly - 5-6 Hunters all stealthed up, Burn Hot, Heart-Seeker = Dead One-Shotter.

The problem is One-shotter range/morale/damage/speed - not anything to do with 'exploits' or 'bugs'.
    You and the others keep telling yourself that . SSGs incompetence and indifference to PvP isn’t an excuse for you or any other freep to do it . It wasn’t intended that these one shotters do anything other than create a safe haven for creeps , providing a line that no freep could cross . That was the intention and the position is being abused . Call it what you like , it shouldn’t be happening and you know it

LOTRO Bugs and exploiting

LOTRO has bugs in it. In some rare cases these bugs can allow you to derive an in-game advantage. If you find one of these bugs, report it, and don't use it for gain. If you do exploit a bug, you run a very high risk of being banned and losing whatever you got. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether something is a bug or not - in those cases we tend to err on the side of not banning etc, but the more obvious it is that the behavior is not intended the higher the risk of banning / bad consequences. In short, if in doubt don’t do it. If you do choose to exploit you are the one responsible for your actions.

That's right off the sticky posted by a dev. Obviously, you're gaining an in game advantage vs creeps and its behavior that's definitely not intended. The fact that SSG has never updated anything in the moors and Freep players outleveled the 1-shotters is not an excuse.

Still, I doubt anything will happen, It seems like an easy fix to just boost the stats on the 1-shotters, but then again, That would actually require someone to look into it and we know how that goes in the moors.

Forget it, Move on, PvMP is dead in this game.
    Last edited by subadar; Jul 14 2019 at 02:37 AM.

Mortem Tyrannis

I think killing mobs that supposedly should be unkillable and the only purpose of them to exist is to create a safe zone for the friendly faction with them, is exploit. You can call that as you want, but it is and will always be an exploit.

If I was a dev or whatever has the power to ban, I'd give a 1-week ban to all the players involved in the exploiting, and if while the team is trying to fix the 1shooters, these players repeat it a 2nd time, then 1 month ban. If the team is slow (it shouldn't be the case) and the ban expires, and these players repeat the action again, then permaban. Three warnings are more than enough. They cared a lot when the CoS challenge chest was spawning in 105 t2 runs and that wasn't as bad as the 1shooters exploit, since after all, it's pve and it was just 1 more empowerment.

As solution to the 1shooters problem, I'd make 1shooters to be untargeteable (like some deers with 2 morale that you can find in the world that you can't kill) or apply a buff that negates all the damage. I'd prefer the first option, because then, you can't even confuse them. They can have 1 morale, it doesn't matter, they can't be attacked.

Not only hunters were attacking 1shooters that night. I have screenshots of a burglar fighting one of the 1shooters. As melee. And the burg died after 10s or so. This is a big lol for creepside.

Edit: I just re-checked the screenshots. The burglar used the "fellowship maneuvre" skill on the 1shooter. This is why she could fight him. 1SHOOTERS MUST BE UNKILLABLE, UNTARGETEABLE. A BOOST ON STATS IS A POOR SOLUTION BECAUSE THEY CAN BE STUNNED/CONFUSED/BUGGED. This is the ultimate proof that they were exploiting. If you want, I can post the screenshot showing how you can see a group of creeps fighting vs a burg that used that skill on the 1shooter. You can see the animation of the skill on the 1shooter. Ofc.. following LOTRO rules... I'll delete the names... since the names are already in all the reports that happened that night... riiiight?
    Last edited by Fegefeuer; Jul 14 2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neushiro, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgalia, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    If SSG don’t do anything about the exploiting that was going on tonight on evernight then this game is dead .

All fellarrows killed and freeps well behind the lines . I’m pretty sure a lot of reports went in and it will be an absolute travesty if SSG ignore these .

Shame on every single freep involved , you know who you are . If you really have to cheat like this then take your toxicity elsewhere and into another server .

1: to kill a npc with normal playskill isnt exploid at all. make tons of reports,they cant do nothing about that cause is not exploid. better cry to make them unduying or have more morale.the same happend before 10 years ,who creeps for 2 yeas can kill 1 shooters at gv with bas. they updated them.but after creeps make exploid bug with the wl bubble, and put all the 1 shooters on combat and with that again kill them.this was exploid and many players get banned about that.

2.i can tell you a aploid who use all this months and farm points. the barage how many freeps they die because are behind walls , or floors cause of this bug exploid who none fix it so far? so creeps want to farm with exploid , but the normals for you from freep side is eploid. be smart.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Grams one shotter range 100 meters.
    Grams one shotters mitigate all damage and ignore FMs.
    Remove LoS objects outside of grams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    1: to kill a npc with normal playskill isnt exploid at all (ISN'T EXPLOIT AT ALL ISN'T EXPLOIT AT ALL ISN'T EXPLOIT AT ALL...) ......... but after creeps make exploid bug with the wl bubble, and put all the 1 shooters on combat and with that again kill them. (KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM...) this was exploid (EXPLOIT EXPLOIT EXPLOIT...) and many players get banned (BANNED BANNED BANNED...) about that.
    You literally say that creeps got banned because they exploited the 1shooters to kill them and also that killing 1shooters is not exploit at all because they are killable.

Bravo.

Let me remember you that burglars stunning 1shooters or freeps being decoys for others dps them is also exploit if we take into account your own words lmao
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neushiro, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgalia, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

Thumbs up

No that is just standard aggro management. It is the same as in any PVE Raid. It would be an exploit, bug or whatever if they were invulnerable.
    That's exploiting, I don't care of your rants. Don't exploit, and you'll not have to write ridiculous posts, all plenty of zero knowledge about the topic. If oneshooters are easy to bug for freeps, that does not make an excuse to call it legit. Easy to understand.

1: to kill a npc with normal playskill isnt exploid at all. make tons of reports,they cant do nothing about that cause is not exploid. better cry to make them unduying or have more morale.the same happend before 10 years ,who creeps for 2 yeas can kill 1 shooters at gv with bas. they updated them.but after creeps make exploid bug with the wl bubble, and put all the 1 shooters on combat and with that again kill them.this was exploid and many players get banned about that.

2.i can tell you a aploid who use all this months and farm points. the barage how many freeps they die because are behind walls , or floors cause of this bug exploid who none fix it so far? so creeps want to farm with exploid , but the normals for you from freep side is eploid. be smart.
    That ignorance... is astounding...

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    *Cough* Calm down?

Quite the same as above, but in this case, I'd love to reply to the real Heph (The link below), and never to a rankfarmer, oneshooters range is 40m, same as hunters, bye.

Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jul 14 2019 at 04:50 PM.

You really shouldn’t comment on matters that you were directly involved in . Whatever the exploit , whatever the side , it’s just wrong . Delete your character and stop making excuses

If oneshooters are easy to bug for freeps, that does not make an excuse to call it legit.

I hope you mean at least both sides and not only freeps

Thumbs up

I hope you mean at least both sides and not only freeps
    This thread is about freeps, I would say the same if creeps were doing that. I choose to play just one side, that does not auto involve I am supporting cheats, at any scale, perhaps, because I had never did...
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jul 14 2019 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    You literally say that creeps got banned because they exploited the 1shooters to kill them and also that killing 1shooters is not exploit at all because they are killable.

Bravo.

Let me remember you that burglars stunning 1shooters or freeps being decoys for others dps them is also exploit if we take into account your own words lmao
    hmmm, i think a kid 5 years old can understand clearly what i say. let me reply again

creeps at past make exploid with the wl bubble skill, the wl put in combat the 1 shooters and the rest creeps kill normal the 1 shooters.that was at past and codemasters from eu side ban all this exploiters.(the wl's)

now, why is exploid if freeps with normal skill based attacks and rotation can kill the 1 shooters? is that exploid? be serius plz. no no this is exploid yes, but all the rest isnt like barrage ,who creeps can kill freeps at bree stable master because started out of gv at ennemoors :P
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast