We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why can't I change the color background anymore

There used to be a profile button where you could change everything on the page. The font color as well as the background color. What happened to it?
    Also there used to be a search box and that is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Legorfin View Post
    There used to be a profile button where you could change everything on the page. The font color as well as the background color. What happened to it?
    Also there used to be a search box and that is missing
    Are you perchance seeing a white background and a totally different layout??

if so, the server has randomly switched you to the mobile layout (it happens).

You can switch back by going to the bottom of the page and clicking the "Full Site" link.

As for the search bar, it is useless, and you will get far better results with Google/Bing?DuckDuckGo, just add "LOTRO" to the start of your search string.

Forums White background & different layout...

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Are you perchance seeing a white background and a totally different layout??

if so, the server has randomly switched you to the mobile layout (it happens).

You can switch back by going to the bottom of the page and clicking the "Full Site" link.
    TY, Immensely!! I have been dealing with this for a few weeks now and couldn't figure it out. ...Now, if I can just fix the Resolution.
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien