We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Why So Few?

jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning

Why So Few?

Why are there so few guardians out in the moors these days? I AoV'd one a few months back and I'm having a blast. I'd love to see more guards out there running around. This is with three weeks /played. Is it possible for a class to be the flavor of the month if almost no one plays it? Discuss.

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Why are there so few guardians out in the moors these days? I AoV'd one a few months back and I'm having a blast. I'd love to see more guards out there running around. This is with three weeks /played. Is it possible for a class to be the flavor of the month if almost no one plays it? Discuss.

I simply don't find being a tanky meatball that has to run SB in Yellow very entertaining. Glad to see someone does.

Also, I have no idea how viable 2H/Red is in the moors, not geared enough for a viable attempt at it yet.

Props for using "I am a stone."
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    I simply don't find being a tanky meatball that has to run SB in Yellow very entertaining. Glad to see someone does.

Also, I have no idea how viable 2H/Red is in the moors, not geared enough for a viable attempt at it yet.
    Whenever I get the urge to go redline and think about dpsing, I instead map to gv and switch to one of my other classes that are far better suited for it. However, if that’s not an option, Redline 2h is fine... but it looks a lot like a slightly less impressive champ and trying to burst down multiple healers might as well be an exercise in futility. When I play the guard I try to focus on doing the things that only a guard can do... Like being a tanky meatball that smashes things with a shield =).

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

there are plenty of guards out in the moors. theres 4 of them right now out. they cant kill anything but they do sprint to lugs bd fairly well.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler