We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skirmish quest glitch

I played a Stout-Axe Dwarf, Fennekin, on Bullroarer and after completing the part of the quest Skirmishes from Trenner in the tavern, then i did the quest from Aragorn npc and had completed Thieves and Trickery introduction skirmish which was part of a quest chain called skirmishes, after finishing the Defence of the Prancing Pony skirmish that the quest chain asked me to open the instance finder for. I had completed the skirmish several times which it did not complete or advance the quest chain. A GM tried helping me by resetting the quest chain and removing it from my quest log and suggested I try doing the quest chain from a skirmish camp, Skirmish Captain npc, which I did, and got the same results; since it didn't complete, I couldn't slot a skirmish soldier for my Stout-Axe. I'm trying it on a beorning. Bullroarer shut down as I was in the middle of doing the skirmish, so i didn't get to find out if it was just a Stout Axe problem or if it was a quest chain problem. I hope this message helps for the future so there isn't this problem when the Stout-Axe race is released if it hasn't been already for the live LOTRO game. I also hope this helps out for when the new expansion is released.
    Last edited by poochyena; Oct 18 2019 at 05:19 PM.