We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning

Freep PvP Videos

Needed a place to put these. Enjoy!

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Yeah I think that video fairly well sums up the current state of PvP in the moors right now. A well geared and skilled burg can destroy small fellowships and fellowships of creeps. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by NavarreBlood View Post
    and skilled burg
    LOL. thank you for making my day.

I don't really see the point of making a PVP video these days, or even evermore. It is so unbalanced and unfair. Best comparison to making a PVP video would be like bragging you can chew bubblegum without suffocating.

Evidence enough to END THIS VILENESS now SSG please.

Kudos to soloing for the most part, but it's cruddy when someone can click a couple skills and get results like this.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    I don't really see the point of making a PVP video these days, or even evermore. It is so unbalanced and unfair. Best comparison to making a PVP video would be like bragging you can chew bubblegum without suffocating.
    he is right,a class can potentially 1 shoot even and its extremely unbalanced overall, it was more impressive to duel years ago , with all these essence armour ,weapons and goodies freeps have i think its really unfair or when you have a monster with all skills going against quest geared player

however for op i m not sure what are you trying to show off, how broken pvp or two possibly most overpowered freep classes in ettenmoors, its expected for rank 15 burg to kill anything however you seem to had some trouble with rank 7 weaver.

i do not believe one can call himself skilled to play most OP class and rely on pressing few clicks utterly annihilating foe from stealth. it does not make sense for me i understand pvp is not balanced, but when i see a player braging how skilled they are of literally pressing 2 -3 skills from behind is just nonsense but im sure you had your fun, well done!

these days pvp is whole lot different of what it used to be, in old days it was spectacle of skill and fights , i would be far more impressed if you played burg 11 years ago or any other class or in when burg could not 1-2shoot his enemies.

just another exhibit of how disgustingly OP freeps are now, where 1-shotting is the norm.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    just another exhibit of how disgustingly OP freeps are now, where 1-shotting is the norm.
    well judging from videos i watched everything he cannot one shot every time and all of them, freeps are op true, but then why not do simplest solution and group up, i wont understand mentality of player who constantly runs alone trying to entangle with most op class and then complains about getting killed all the time, logically find 6 of them and kill it

2 good creeps imo can kill almost anything out there, also depends on class and experience

if one side is op ,right then have healer with you all the time if there are 3 of them get nine creeps true strengrh was always numbers, never was a creep superiorto freep in duel, unless freep is severlly undergeared or low level, also what i noticed is that a lot of people talk about 1v1 fights

what about groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringil View Post
    well judging from videos i watched everything he cannot one shot every time and all of them, freeps are op true, but then why not do simplest solution and group up, i wont understand mentality of player who constantly runs alone trying to entangle with most op class and then complains about getting killed all the time, logically find 6 of them and kill it

2 good creeps imo can kill almost anything out there, also depends on class and experience

if one side is op ,right then have healer with you all the time if there are 3 of them get nine creeps true strengrh was always numbers, never was a creep superiorto freep in duel, unless freep is severlly undergeared or low level, also what i noticed is that a lot of people talk about 1v1 fights

what about groups?
    why not just run in a massive zerg 24/7 and kill everything? that way you always win!
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

what about groups?

Its a shame that freeps feel the need to make these videos in the over powered state they are in. Especially freeps that only show their lucky wins when they loose more. Was educational though, learned i'm not zerging gg nearly enough.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

For those who are tired of getting killed by burgs :P

The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by Agollas View Post
    For those who are tired of getting killed by burgs :P
    YES! After all the complaining from so called “veteran” creeps, a rank 6 BA responds not with words... but with action. Yes! Thank you sir or ma’am. I applaud your efforts and look forward to seeing more.

A Burg's Eye View

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Its a shame that freeps feel the need to make these videos in the over powered state they are in. Especially freeps that only show their lucky wins when they loose more. Was educational though, learned i'm not zerging gg nearly enough.
    It is really shameful, indeed. Maybe one day they'll get around to rebalancing creeps and we'll see how many freep montages there'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    YES! After all the complaining from so called “veteran” creeps, a rank 6 BA responds not with words... but with action. Yes! Thank you sir or ma’am. I applaud your efforts and look forward to seeing more.
    Shoot, I could have posted my victory over your guard if I'd been recording. Unlucky, we'll get them next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Probably won't see his Burg anywhere in the Moors for more than a couple months after MM releases. You know, security blankets and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Thank you for reminding me never to participate again in monster play discussions

The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Probably won't see his Burg anywhere in the Moors for more than a couple months after MM releases. You know, security blankets and all.
    Hmm, Sounds a lot like what was being said the last update. You should watch my earlier videos of how that turned out. Rest assured if every other freep leaves the game, I’ll still be here. (saving your quote for later)

Shoot, I could have posted my victory over your guard if I'd been recording. Unlucky, we'll get them next time!
    I agree! Video evidence holds waaaaay more weight than words alone. Make sure you give it your all ok. I’ll do the same.

A Burg's Eye View

Nah I agree with everyone else on here.

There is just a massive difference between burgs that can actually play their class and one's which can't.

Any half decent burg would absolutely destroy me.

i changed my opinon, well done OP, keep making videos, you may be pro,bad or op but some reactions of these players are simply childish. you at least contribute at some point others only complain

freeps were always op and they will remain op.

i changed my opinon, well done OP, keep making videos, you may be pro,bad or op but some reactions of these players are simply childish. you at least contribute at some point others only complain

freeps were always op and they will remain op.
    The thing is, when a single freep is able to take on 4 creeps like that, people are obviously going to complain.

OP does play well, he's definitely OP, certainly not bad, and who knows about pro.

But regardless, it is nice to see videos of LOTRO, even if they highlight the lack of balance

Thank you for reminding me never to participate again in monster play discussions
    Why? You suggested that creeps just bring more to deal with OP freeps, as if that's a revolutionary idea.

I agree! Video evidence holds waaaaay more weight than words alone. Make sure you give it your all ok. I’ll do the same.
    I don't need video evidence, you know you lost, and that's all that matters. I don't normally enjoy a bit of trash talk, but your obsession with never dying in a PvP zone, and only playing classes/situations when you have a massive advantage is too fun to not poke at. You can't click your skills and expect to win playing in any other class or any other situation.

The Sly and Cunning
    You can't click your skills and expect to win playing in any other class or any other situation.
    As a matter of fact I can. You jumped my hunter and promptly died after burning every cd and heal you had (I mouse turn and skill click every class I play). You know it’s true and that’s all that matters. Any other situation you say? I fought 5 creeps at once and won... it’s simply unrealistic to think you’d stand a chance in any situation other than one that would give you the overwhelming advantage like say oh I don’t know something like you refusing to fight unless I refrain from using any heals or cds while you jump me at gg claiming it was a continuation of the fight you started and then ran from because you started to lose 2 minutes prior to that. But to think you’d even stand a chance in an actual 1v1 that I didn’t allow you to win out of the kindness of my heart is just t a childish notion. I have no problem admitting I lost that fight under those circumstances. I die all the time. No big deal. Btw the score is currently 18 wins to me, 1 tie, and 1 win to you under rules that I allowed you to set. I guess even the blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Can’t wait for MM. I do hope you’ll stick around.
    Last edited by jljohnson4; Nov 03 2019 at 10:05 AM.

A Burg's Eye View

As a matter of fact I can. You jumped my hunter and promptly died after burning every cd and heal you had (I mouse turn and skill click every class I play). You know it’s true and that’s all that matters. Any other situation you say? I fought 5 creeps at once and won... it’s simply unrealistic to think you’d stand a chance in any situation other than one that would give you the overwhelming advantage like say oh I don’t know something like you refusing to fight unless I refrain from using any heals or cds while you jump me at gg claiming it was a continuation of the fight you started and then ran from because you started to lose 2 minutes prior to that. But to think you’d even stand a chance in an actual 1v1 that I didn’t allow you to win out of the kindness of my heart is just t a childish notion. I have no problem admitting I lost that fight under those circumstances. Btw the score is currently 18 wins to me, 1 tie, and 1 win to you under rules that I allowed you to set. I guess even the blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Can’t wait for MM. I do hope you’ll stick around.
    I don't remember the hunter situation, but I don't deny it if it is as you claim. I didn't know that you had a hunter, but I'm always down to fight again. It's probable that I was rusty in the situation, and, you are playing a hunter. That just confirms my point. You're playing (arguably) the three most OP 1v1 heroes on Freepside (Champs could be in that list, potentially). You have advantages, but I still fight you, that's the difference between you and me.

You fought 5 creeps and won, yes. That's Guardian, that's the current state of the moors. You're confirming my point, again, that you will only play a side or situation when you have an overwhelming advantage. That's what made it amusing when you lost 1v1 on Guard.

No, you used many CDs. You used Catch a Breath, all the passive/rotational healing available as a shield Guard (you can literally see the healing in your video), plus a Tome of Defense and numerous other buffs. It was a relatively close fight, but that wasn't your cup of tea, because a close fight would mean that you'd die, so you popped Warrior's Heart (the full heal) instead of risking a potential double KB. I HIPsed, because if you're going to use all your skills, then so will I. I regenned, I let you fully regenerate, and then pounced with none of my CDs, and you with none of yours, and you lost. That's all. As I said then, you can't expect to use all of your skills and expect others not to. You're a hypocrite, and you, as a Guardian, lost to a solo warg using all skills. That should NEVER happen.

Yep, you have a lot of wins. Again, it's because you and I play the game differently. I don't mind dying, I don't shy away from a challenge (even if it's an easy-moder that isn't particularly skilled). I'm sitting on 12k deaths, and I legitimately enjoy our fights, as I don't feel a sense of personal loss when I go back to the rez circle. It's been frustrating playing Warg this update, but I only find it fun because I'm not afraid to lose, not afraid to be playing a class that's absolutely in a garbage position right now. You're terrified of failure, and that's why you'll never be a good player. You'll never take the time to actually learn how to press buttons on your skills, because that'd mean you'd play poorly for awhile. You'll never get better because you'll never challenge yourself by sticking it out in a fight where you may lose- I pounce from stealth and you HIPs and run off.

I mean, play the game as you want, but you'll always be a FOTM mediocre player that's terrified of dying in a PvP zone. I don't think less of people who I kill- I respect people who actually try to learn, improve, and who seek a challenge, which is why I don't respect you.

I may be around MM some, but probably not a ton, as my coaching job begins to kick in heavier around January. I'm always down for fights (even if I lose most of them), and I have a 1v1 Discord if you're interested in joining- I won't tolerate anyone harassing you if you decide to join.
    Last edited by Spilo; Nov 03 2019 at 10:09 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast