We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What happened to point in trait trees with expansion?

I run blue line because Sic 'Em is so much fun. I just noticed the skills aren't on my skill bar. Went to the trait tree and suddenly no points are allocated anymore and none available. Have to retrait. How the heck did SSG decide to take those?

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    I run blue line because Sic 'Em is so much fun. I just noticed the skills aren't on my skill bar. Went to the trait tree and suddenly no points are allocated anymore and none available. Have to retrait. How the heck did SSG decide to take those?
    Definitely a strange bug. I also run Lore-master in blue and nothing happened to my trait point allocations.

I'd ask if you maybe switched trait sets by accident, but even then there would be points to spend if the other set was blank. Unless maybe they were spent in red or yellow and you did not notice because you were focused on blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Definitely a strange bug. I also run Lore-master in blue and nothing happened to my trait point allocations.

I'd ask if you maybe switched trait sets by accident, but even then there would be points to spend if the other set was blank. Unless maybe they were spent in red or yellow and you did not notice because you were focused on blue?
    No clue what happened, and hadn't touched my trees in a long time. Had to reset the tree. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    I think that it is not worth to spend right now any capstone in blue line.
    I can do much more damage using only WF than the Sic 'Em skill- I tested it many times.
    If your role is DD its much better to use the Nature's Fury capstone skill instead and if you want to use the buffs/debuffs from Sic 'Em you can easily fast rotate only 2-3 pets (depend on your group combination and your build...)
    Sincerely

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorben View Post
    I think that it is not worth to spend right now any capstone in blue line.
    I can do much more damage using only WF than the Sic 'Em skill- I tested it many times.
    If your role is DD its much better to use the Nature's Fury capstone skill instead and if you want to use the buffs/debuffs from Sic 'Em you can easily fast rotate only 2-3 pets (depend on your group combination and your build...)
    Sincerely
    Counterpoint, as noted by the OP:

Sic 'Em is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Counterpoint, as noted by the OP:

Sic 'Em is fun.
    You absolutely right!! its was so fun to use it until U23 came out.
    I really hope that SSG will fix it in the near future.