We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A stripped-down experience and PVmP problems.

Want pay attention, our respected developers, that on Legendary servers already 75 levels, and reduced experience on 40% so and hangs. This causes great inconvenience in pumping the character. Please pay attention to this. As well as almost the entire population of the Server Anor raises the question about the introduction Pvmp on the server. From the management there is no, at least approximate, information on it when can enter Pvmp. Because of this, the server loses popularity and gradually empties. Think about it, what we pay you money for.

Quote Originally Posted by IzverReaver3 View Post
    Want pay attention, our respected developers, that on Legendary servers already 75 levels, and reduced experience on 40% so and hangs. This causes great inconvenience in pumping the character. Please pay attention to this. As well as almost the entire population of the Server Anor raises the question about the introduction Pvmp on the server. From the management there is no, at least approximate, information on it when can enter Pvmp. Because of this, the server loses popularity and gradually empties. Think about it, what we pay you money for.
    1) I have no idea what "pumping" a character means but most people I play with consider the 40% XP penalty fine.
    2) I haven't heard anybody ask for PvMP in ages. Maybe because I have blocked the most obnoxious characters in /world chat - not because of PvMP requests but for general lack of civility and mental fortitude. Draw your own conclusions from that. I get the impression that the most PvMP eager players left a while ago (stomping their feet) when it became clear that PvMP was not in the near future of the Legendary servers.
    3) Population seems fairly stable at a level very near what it was a month ago.
    4) I don't pay for PvMP, I pay for the experience available.
    Zohal
    85 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

Quote Originally Posted by Zohal View Post
    1) I have no idea what "pumping" a character means but most people I play with consider the 40% XP penalty fine.
    2) I haven't heard anybody ask for PvMP in ages. Maybe because I have blocked the most obnoxious characters in /world chat - not because of PvMP requests but for general lack of civility and mental fortitude. Draw your own conclusions from that. I get the impression that the most PvMP eager players left a while ago (stomping their feet) when it became clear that PvMP was not in the near future of the Legendary servers.
    1) Exactly! 40% is fine!
    2) PVMP is no criteria for a raise in player numbers because the interest in pvmp is very low
    3) i see no problem in population. it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zohal View Post
    1. 60% xp is alright, but honestly after having the LS open for a while, a change to regular could be nice, especially as we get closer to 100 cap where theres not enough quests to get you to 100 (if they dont open up central gondor and MT with it).

2. PvMP would be pretty awesome about now, theres not much going on on the server, and OC's already been completed so there's not a lot of raiding happening.

3. Population is incredibly low, while it surged over Thanksgiving, Anor had 100 people online, and World Chat was pretty dead for a while.

4. Cool, lots of people do pay for PvP, you cannot discount some people because you don't enjoy it. Remember, just cause they add PvP, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Mirage | Fathom | Situational Awareness | Reformed
    Arkenstone | Shadowfax | Treebeard

I'd say scrap it and work on true classic

6. Feb 04 2020, 10:17 PM

Arnor

I believe the point of the legendary servers is to slow the game down and enjoy the beauty of the game its self. Read and understand the story, just do not blow through the quest to be the first one to complete something or to reach level cap. PvMP is great I love it but I can live with out it on legendary servers due to the nature of the servers in general. They are meant for players to enjoy themselves and take things at their own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    4. Cool, lots of people do pay for PvP, you cannot discount some people because you don't enjoy it. Remember, just cause they add PvP, doesn't mean you have to do it.
    A belated response as the servers are down: My remark indicated that I paid for "the experience available". That means the whole package with or without PvMP, with or without Festivals, with or without housing, with or without ... you get the point. It's a complete package deal. Some experiences I enjoy, others less so, but that's not the same as saying they shouldn't be available to others who enjoy those activities.
    Zohal
    85 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod