We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    07' Middle Earth Online veteran here. LotRO offers one of the most unique takes on PvP in the MMO scene, even to this day. It's an absolute shame it hasn't been developed at least a *bit* more.

/signed

Sadly this thread remains unanswered .

No one at SSG cares one jot . They have been given a myriad of opportunities to respond to this and indeed many other threads of a similar vein .

Their silence speaks volumes . Pretty disgraceful really

/Signed. Don't make me go play that "other" game...

4. Dec 03 2019, 09:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Sadly this thread remains unanswered .

No one at SSG cares one jot . They have been given a myriad of opportunities to respond to this and indeed many other threads of a similar vein .

Their silence speaks volumes . Pretty disgraceful really
    well it's answered alright. with deleting post that is.

For the Shire, for Frodooooooooo

/signed

/signed
    Shazen - r14 Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Hello everyone, as all of us can notice, there's never a staff response in order to PvMP ideas, suggestions or even asking a simple interest from the company in this part of the game.
    Now i can say it. This petition is a failure and show us ssg will update pvpm for approximately less than 100 people who care despite all your spam in game and on forum. You shouldn't have to do this because it's show us how much pvpm is finaly a fantasy of the old days from a minority of players. This mean vastin should scale stat give you pvpm's set and no more no spend (our) money and time.

As i read here people care more about functional store LI's and progress revamp.

But i respect you for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    Now i can say it. This petition is a failure and show us ssg will update pvpm for approximately less than 100 people who care
    That is 100 people who are on the forums semi regularly. How many more are there who haven't seen this but agree? People have been signing on behalf of whole kinships here.

Good luck with this thread and optimistic idea. But the reality is that most player's opinion on this game don't matter.
    I want PvP to return to the glory it was all these years ago, but it won't ever happen. SSG should make a statement they don't care and close the zone. It has been unplayable for a while and I see no reason why they keep hanging on the idea to leave it open, when they spend zero attention to it. Like a released instance they can't properly fix *cough Naerband*.

Anyways good luck and ./signed for what it's worth.
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

Quote Originally Posted by Agollas View Post
    That is 100 people who are on the forums semi regularly. How many more are there who haven't seen this but agree? People have been signing on behalf of whole kinships here.
    Maybe you will reach 250/300 "/signed". But people are writing in forum are a few percent of all player. The other are called silent majority and don't care about this subject.

SSG has a global vision with true stat (WE DON'T HAVE) and know what's work the best. That's why lotro is pay to farm and they won't change their business model.

But i don't understand why op is so aggressive with his petition. We all know vastin is working on pvpm atm. SSG anounce it since month.

Thumbs up

But i don't understand why op is so aggressive with his petition. We all know vastin is working on pvpm atm. SSG anounce it since month.
    1. You are obviously not understanding, I think i've mentioned the reason I used "this" different approach, and it's because a lot of us made threads with ideas, sugestions, improvements and stuff for a better PvMP, and no one from SSG answered. Btw, I don't think this thread can be classified as "aggresive".

2. Vastin is working? The only data we have is a thread where Vastin mentioned he'll work on Monsters (Not PvMP) and the most probably end will be the same as it was done these last years, more morale pools, etc.... But the whole PvMP needs a serious work, not just Monsters, that's another reason I've called "serious work on PvMP" and not just fix creeps.

3. The anounce said nothing but some unclear release date from Vastin's work on Monster Classes?

To conclude, and as I mentioned the whole PvMP needs a serious work on it. And for the majority of us a serious work would be barring PvE items and essences, update or redesign all the PvMP items who are outdated on GV vendors, and get rid from Imbued LI's because their absurd impact on imbalance together with essences. A serious work means fixing Monsters too, but not just a morale increase, just a deep work on every class (Base stats, Core Corruptions, outdated class/racial skills passives, even the session play itself), it's quite absurd that most classes just could rely on a small pack of skills (in case of monsters it's 2 to 4 for a) Attempt to be a thread or b) Try to manage and survive, something that's turned into a quite difficult task due to the massive presence of freeps who just oneshoots. In case of freeps the most played classes needs only 1 or 2 skills for easy instakill X numbers of foes). Forgot to mention the breach what's done at every update with all those broken scaled toons. Maybe the best of all is scale back the PvMP to a previous stage where balance existed, and could be played and enjoyed by all the players. Same way I play creep and I dislike this joke of imbalance, there's lots of freeps who feels exactly the same. And the scale back could be easily done, the real point is doing it, SoA? SoM? RoI? who knows, but it's well known the new essence & Imbued Li system breaks any attempt of balance. And not doing anything like, but just a bad increase of Morale pools, and keeping the majority of the stuff untouched is obviously a lack of a serious work.

Now i can say it. This petition is a failure and show us ssg will update pvpm for approximately less than 100 people who care
    Even if there's two persons supporting this thread, all of them deserves that thing called respect.

Now, please, make an effort to not keep de-railing the thread, as you are trying on every post.
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Dec 04 2019 at 10:19 AM.

/signed

/Signed

But people are writing in forum are a few percent of all player.
    Isn't that the point I was just making? xD

Many more players want a PvMP revamp but aren't on the forums.

100+ signatures is a large proportion of people who are on the forums frrquently.

Quote Originally Posted by Agollas View Post
    Isn't that the point I was just making? xD

Many more players want a PvMP revamp but aren't on the forums.

100+ signatures is a large proportion of people who are on the forums frrquently.
    Or many player who want pvpm revamp don't care anymore because this is hopeless or they have left the game for another good mmo like Eso camelot unchained archeage and all other.

Or many player who want pvpm revamp don't care anymore because this is hopeless or they have left the game for another good mmo like Eso camelot unchained archeage and all other.
    Serious thread derailment attempt from someone who wants to maintain the status quo, .....let me guess...burg main?

/Signed

I have little expectation but this is a nearly universal wish amongst PvPer's. If SSG ignores this thread it's a tacit admission of what we all have known or suspected for years: They don't care about their pvpers.

I will remain in other games until they show serious effort in this facet of the game.

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

/signed

Tired of being a god on warg and ba for no reason

Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

/signed

Such a missed opportunity for a truly unique MMORPG experience.

Hope is the last to die!

Assinado .
    Receio que o modelo adotado no desenvolvimento / retrabalho do PvP se baseie no atual formato pay to fast / win *Assinado .Receio que o modelo adotado no desenvolvimento / retrabalho do PvP se baseie no atual formato pay to fast / win *

/signed. SSG: stop pretending we don't exist.

Goldigger ssg exposed

we should not wait an answer xD blue names plan their next p2w system

Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post
    Serious thread derailment attempt from someone who wants to maintain the status quo, .....let me guess...burg main?
    Troll main*

/signed .. PVMP MATTERS

/signed

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast