We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Flith Well

Flith Well

Given some bad experiences I and others in the kin have had here, probably the usual early bugs and so forth its generally solo. We've had equal issues duo, RK and LM (with reaosnable gear) being bounced etc. What are folks' suggestions or strategies for solo. I find the instance tediously slow and really there is very little incentive to do it barring that one must. Its not exciting and the end boss isnt much fun when inductions are the order of the day.

By comparison a hunter in the kin regards the instance as trivial and 15 - 20 minutes investment in his time. I find its the thick end of an hour and can be more.
    Mithithil Ithryndi

You only need to do it once for the quest chain. After that, I never do it for the dailies because I don't like it. I do the other instances for dailies. Yes, means I acquire stuff more slowly, but that's ok with me.

I've done it twice now on my Champ. (Well, 3 if you count being defeated by the final boss the first time and having to run back from the start.) First time, for the quest, I was confused, had no idea what was going on, and seemed to finish it without really knowing how (didn't kill the boss as far as I know).

Second time, for the dailies, managed to not get defeated, managed to kill the boss, and found loads of rooms I didn't find entry to the first time.

I'm still confused but my strategy second time was just search out everything and kill it with extreme prejudice, as this seems to open up a lot of the gates, and move while fighting the boss as he drops a puddle. When you jump in the pit on the first boss, kill tentacles as they appear.

Oh! I also ended up stuck in the floor after killing the final boss but vigorous jumping finally freed me.

Not sure how long I was in there for the daily but probably longer than your Hunter friend.
    Last edited by Altair6; Dec 01 2019 at 02:45 PM.