We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Valar 120 Imbued weapons

Hi, I've used an Aria of the Valar lvl 120 and opened the Imbued weapon box and got a bow but can't seem to do anything with it, it won't slot on my LI panel, a Relic master etc can't do anything with it, what have I missed?

This is a good question. I've heard something similar from someone yesterday, as well, (but, sadly, I don't have the answer). Hopefully someone knows.

Did you mean it wouldn't identify at the forgemaster? Did you right click it or what?
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Dec 04 2019 at 01:44 PM.

No answer

Been all through the Forge and Relic Master and can't see it anywhere, can't see it to slot it on my LI panel so no idea what else to try.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsGuard View Post
    Been all through the Forge and Relic Master and can't see it anywhere, can't see it to slot it on my LI panel so no idea what else to try.
    Let's see if we understand.

You opened the LI boxes and selected the one you wanted (according to your preferred trait line) but now you can't find your LIs anywhere? Or are they in your inventory bags and only missing from your LI panel? If they are in your inventory, can you right-click and equip them?

Remember those LIs come out from the box Imbued. So you won't need to ID them and the forge master won't offer you any option because of that. The Relic Master idk coz I haven't used that box myself and from Beta I never thought of taking the LIs to the NPCs, since they are ready to use.

But if they aren't in your inventory you should contact support.

Log out & back in; they'll then show up correctly.

Thanks

Thanks, relog worked