We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Change to Base stats NEGATIVE to burgs.

There is this dynamic where we have out-levelled base stats and things like agility are good but just can not keep up with mastery or crit rating or even evade if needed.

Burglar's agility is nerfed to no longer give tactical mastery. Our tactical mastery now comes from will, which as i understand a big throw back in time towards pretty unpopular mechanic making burgs that need tactical mastery carry 2 setts of gear.

Why could not we keep agility as the source of tactical mastery as it was for years?

Please go back on this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post

making burgs that need tactical mastery carry 2 setts of gear.

Am I missing something? Why do you feel like your burlgar needs tactical mastery?
    Sholeh

Even if they increased the Tactical Mastery to burglar, it won't help much for outgoing healing since the latest update OH scales differently now and requires much more raw rating to reach any reasonable values. As stat contribution from TM is only 1 point to OH, the actual effect on healing will be low. To get bigger healing output, you need to add OH essences / gear.

Not really commenting on whether or not they should add TM to agility, just that maybe it won't achieve the results you're maybe hoping for if they did.

We had TM off will, everyone complained.

We were given TM from agil, few people used it, but still. Agil is our base stat and it was there.

We were given more of combat not support role and TM went to will again (stat we do not run / have unless we run all gear backwards).

I think it should safely go BACK to agil and ratio should be increased to that our actual skills (not passives) would quietly matter even if a little.

Burgs had TM from agil for years. - fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post
    We had TM off will, everyone complained.

We were given TM from agil, few people used it, but still. Agil is our base stat and it was there.

We were given more of combat not support role and TM went to will again (stat we do not run / have unless we run all gear backwards).

I think it should safely go BACK to agil and ratio should be increased to that our actual skills (not passives) would quietly matter even if a little.

Burgs had TM from agil for years. - fact.

lol, you are truly something,they made you by far the best dd in game and you cry cause they take you back the TM from agi?If i were you i wouldnt say anything and i would pray that to be the only nerf i will face from now on,if it is a nerf at all.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)
    Discord: Arandour #1742

Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    lol, you are truly something,they made you by far the best dd in game and you cry cause they take you back the TM from agi?If i were you i wouldnt say anything and i would pray that to be the only nerf i will face from now on,if it is a nerf at all.
    They will not do anything because of what I say because I do not really cry. It's called freedom of speech mate. Posts like your's though are not really 100% mature. But you know it, i am sure.

Also whether burgs are best DPS or not. This is all open to interpretation. And this is not really what my post is about. It's about making our TM impossible to get back on up unless we gear swap in a big big way. And our TM abilities are not worth it. So, for now they are just bye-bye i guess.

TM is useless on non-will classes. You don't see other classes crying about it.

There are more pressing matters to attend to rather than listening to musings of a madman.
    Last edited by zaboch; Jan 22 2020 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    TM is useless on non-will classes. You don't see other classes crying about it.

There are more pressing matters to attend to rather than listening to musings of a madman.
    No one asked you personally to listen to anything.

I think getting tactical mastery from agi wouldn't change how burg is used.
    I mean is there even a skill that scales with tactical mastery? Maybe the heal from clever retort ?!
    A burg wouldn't gain anything from tactical mastery. There is no point in adding that back ^^

You say, burgs that need tactical mastery need two pieces of sets... but what do you get from tactical mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Agreed.

You won't often find me in a thread agreeing with Arandour, but lol. Complaining about the state of Burglar right now because you can't main-heal content along with being the best ST DPS, the best AOE DPS, the most survivable DPS, the best utility and by far the best ST debuffer? You can even save groups by becoming a 20 second temporary tank lol. The class is absolutely astoundingly potent right now.

How about a 20-30% base dps nerf to burg to bring it back in line with the other dps classes?

Quote Originally Posted by NavarreBlood View Post
    How about a 20-30% base dps nerf to burg to bring it back in line with the other dps classes?
    At least.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)
    Discord: Arandour #1742

Quote Originally Posted by NavarreBlood View Post
    But then warden too

Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    I think getting tactical mastery from agi wouldn't change how burg is used.
    I mean is there even a skill that scales with tactical mastery? Maybe the heal from clever retort ?!
    A burg wouldn't gain anything from tactical mastery. There is no point in adding that back ^^

You say, burgs that need tactical mastery need two pieces of sets... but what do you get from tactical mastery
    Yellow line is primarily tactical. I could see using one set for yellow and another set for melee.
    Crickhollow: Applejax, Faele, Fyreborne, Fyrebeorn, Fyrewenn, Mandragorann, Mattrem, Merililly, Mynn, Nynneve, Penwise, Thomdrell, and Tuonn. Brandywine: Amalyn, Brethwen, Dwynn, Egwynne, Kallik, Madgwen, Matbrent, Mieleryn, Sakurawen, Talakima, Trixii, Viollet