We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Patch Jan 9th 2020

Lore-master pets now deal Beleriand damage.

This seems good. I dusted off a 6+ year-old LM several months ago. Everyone said use the DPS pets like Bog-Lurker. But they were dealing common damage and were basically useless, so I've become pretty good at managing aggro with my bear instead so that I can do the dps-ing.

LMs are so much more complex than DPS. Gotta love the Raven (I guess I mainly group).

devs are becomming weird

why are you removing pork shanks from pigs in the blanket (stuffed cabbage) who the heck stuffs cabbage with potatos are you trying to take pork away cause people find it dirty cause thats dumb!!!!!!

hmmph

you know what i find potatos dirty so put that in your pipe and smoke it

jrr tolkien is saddend

removing pork from recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Occum View Post
    Lore-master pets now deal Beleriand damage.

This seems good. I dusted off a 6+ year-old LM several months ago. Everyone said use the DPS pets like Bog-Lurker. But they were dealing common damage and were basically useless, so I've become pretty good at managing aggro with my bear instead so that I can do the dps-ing.
    OMG yes that was extremely needed after that huge gap that they created for dps classes,to spend time for changing the pets damage type....

When they say use the dps pets they mean the buffs that they provide not their damage.Read the pets skills.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)
    Discord: Arandour #1742

Quote Originally Posted by Legondil96 View Post
    why are you removing pork shanks from pigs in the blanket (stuffed cabbage) who the heck stuffs cabbage with potatos are you trying to take pork away cause people find it dirty cause thats dumb!!!!!!
    I find the change interesting. Looking at the two together, I believe LotRO is providing a "actually vegetarian" option. (Butter excludes vegan, however. )

If you look at the Vegetarian title, you need to eat certain amounts of cooked carrots and stuffed cabbages -- https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Vegetable_Master

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola

No, it is not that. The devs are located in Boston, Bean Town, Boston is an Irish town, The Irish have plenty of Potatoes, The Devs are Irish. Thus, the switch to Potatoes.

Now that I am finished making dumb stereotype jokes, I'll go back to my corner...
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Pigs in a blanket are sausages wrapped in either bacon or pastry (not cabbage).

They removed it because Stuffed Cabbage is one of the foods that give the title "The Vegetarian" which made no sense to include pork.

Also a bit strange to have San Choy Bau in Middle-Earth.