We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Giseldah View Post
    I've done some more graph fine-tuning and named this version 1.0 (should be final). See op for download link.
    terrific work since U23

Version 1.1:

some graph changes
    - nice number scales
    - major/minor grid lines
    - upped points resolution from 122 to 1001 (1/1000 rating steps)

I've uploaded a CalcStat dev. version which contains changes for BR U25.4 p1 (click the link in the calculator).

To use it with the Ratings Calculator: compile a JavaScript p-only version and put the calcstat.js file in the js-subdir, overwriting the old 1.3.3p (live-server) version.

Relevant changes for the calculator are:
    - partial b/p/e (chance/mitigation) cap ratings (also affects calculations under cap).
    - b/p/e & resistance penetration values (hidden tier 2&3).

Good Work!

Easy to use, my thanks to you

Hi. The dev CalcStat version in my last post should still be fine for U25.4.

At the moment I'm still busy with final version 1.4 which contains many updates for non percentage related stats.

I've done some more graph fine-tuning and named this version 1.0 (should be final). See op for download link.
    Thanks Gis! This is a great help!

Thumbs up

Thank you for the hard and useful work you do for the community!
    Zohal
    85 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

yw.

I've put a new version 1.2 on GitHub which includes final CalcStat 1.4 javascript file (should make no difference with last dev version, but it's now nicely packaged) to be fully up-to-date with U25.4
    See first post for link.

I've uploaded version 1.2.2, which has Brawler added and contains CalcStat 1.8 beta 1, which supports only BR U31 preview 2 with the new calculations up to level 140.

https://github.com/Giseldah/Lotro-Ra...tor/tree/1.2.2

Note: preview #3 contains many changes. stay tuned.
    Last edited by Giseldah; Nov 08 2021 at 01:37 AM.

This is a first beta of version 1.3.0 which supports U31: https://github.com/Giseldah/Lotro-Ra...r/tree/1.3.0b1 (click Code: Download ZIP)

Please let me know if something is wrong. A lot has changed in the calculations.

Edit: Looks like Partial B/P/E Mitigation is 0.1% below what it should be. I suspect that the former bonus 10% was changed to 0.1%..
    Last edited by Giseldah; Nov 10 2021 at 06:46 PM.

Thank you for updating this so quickly!

Just a quick note there appears to be a bug in the javascript; if you change class from a Light armor to a Medium or heavy Armor, the mitigation value actually goes down until you refresh the page.

Also, I believe the FW/OC ratings need to be adjusted still.
    Last edited by laughatdo0m; Nov 13 2021 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laughatdo0m View Post
    Thank you for updating this so quickly!

Just a quick note there appears to be a bug in the javascript; if you change class from a Light armor to a Medium or heavy Armor, the mitigation value actually goes down until you refresh the page.

Also, I believe the FW/OC ratings need to be adjusted still.
    I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think that anything is wrong there..

Rating for Physical is: 100% of armour total from gear + physical mitigation rating total from gear
    Rating for FW/OC is: 20% of armour total from gear + physical mitigation rating total from gear

unlock FW/OC to enter a separate rating

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think that anything is wrong there..

Rating for Physical is: 100% of armour total from gear + physical mitigation rating total from gear
    Rating for FW/OC is: 20% of armour total from gear + physical mitigation rating total from gear

unlock FW/OC to enter a separate rating
    The problem I was talking about is that the entered % for mitigations doesn't reset to the maximum value for that class when you swap classes, only when you refresh the page or select a class of a lower armor-type.
    Example:
    1. Open index.html (defaults to Beorning level 140).
    2. Change class to a light armor (lore-master). Mitigations will update to 40% and show 832000 rating required to achieve.
    3. Change class again to a heavy armor (guardian). Mitigations will have still be stuck at 40% (the same value it was set to for the light armor class) and say 715429 rating required to achieve.
    4. Refresh page (class stays guardian). Mitigations will update to 60% and show 125200 rating required to achieve.

In my head, if I select a new class I would have expected the maximum mitigation values to reset to reflect the true maximum of that new class's armor type.

Regarding the FW/OC thing I kind of just lost my mind and forgot how it works, please ignore that. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by laughatdo0m View Post
    The problem I was talking about is that the entered % for mitigations doesn't reset to the maximum value for that class when you swap classes, only when you refresh the page or select a class of a lower armor-type.
    Example:
    1. Open index.html (defaults to Beorning level 140).
    2. Change class to a light armor (lore-master). Mitigations will update to 40% and show 832000 rating required to achieve.
    3. Change class again to a heavy armor (guardian). Mitigations will have still be stuck at 40% (the same value it was set to for the light armor class) and say 715429 rating required to achieve.
    4. Refresh page (class stays guardian). Mitigations will update to 60% and show 125200 rating required to achieve.

In my head, if I select a new class I would have expected the maximum mitigation values to reset to reflect the true maximum of that new class's armor type.

Regarding the FW/OC thing I kind of just lost my mind and forgot how it works, please ignore that. Sorry.
    I remember that I decided to keep it simple by only filling in cap percentages at the first load. After all, you can have entered something in those fields before you switch class, something that you want to keep there.

Btw, if you enter something like '9999' in a percentage field then it will automatically be capped, appropriate to the current class.

Second beta of version 1.3.0 which supports U31: https://github.com/Giseldah/Lotro-Ra...r/tree/1.3.0b2 (click Code: Download ZIP)

- adds 0.1% bonus to partial B/P/E mitigations
    - fixes a bug in tier 3 penetration calculations

Edit: Looks like the +25% Partial Evade Mitigation bonus at lvl1 is in-game only given to Burglar, Captain, Guardian, Hunter and Warden. I think that I'll remove it, as with this knowledge, it doesn't seem to be part of the normal rating calculations.
    Last edited by Giseldah; Nov 20 2021 at 01:32 AM.

Question on the Data

First Very nice job on this the layout is nice and the options make it a very useful tool.

I do have a question though: Me being a data person I wanted to see how the data tracked as compared to that table data in the wiki. I am finding some things I can not justify.

The biggest issues are around level update changes (75 to 76; 100 to 101, and so on) when the table values are run through the formulas in the wiki the data does not match, and I'm not sure why

Also, I assume that each segments (lvl 1-75; lvl 76-100 ...) data is linear, but when I run them through you app the data does not appear to be that way. Am I wrong to assume that all segments are linear?

Finally, Is there a place somewhere that shows all the ratings data as in the wiki page: (Rating to percentage formula - Lotro-Wiki.com) it seems to stop at level 120

Again I really do enjoy using your app, but as a programmer myself I wanted to write my own program, and since I was comparing my output to yours I just can't rest until I rationalize the inconsistencies... LOL

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by MagnesM View Post
    First Very nice job on this the layout is nice and the options make it a very useful tool.

I do have a question though: Me being a data person I wanted to see how the data tracked as compared to that table data in the wiki. I am finding some things I can not justify.

The biggest issues are around level update changes (75 to 76; 100 to 101, and so on) when the table values are run through the formulas in the wiki the data does not match, and I'm not sure why

Also, I assume that each segments (lvl 1-75; lvl 76-100 ...) data is linear, but when I run them through you app the data does not appear to be that way. Am I wrong to assume that all segments are linear?

Finally, Is there a place somewhere that shows all the ratings data as in the wiki page: (Rating to percentage formula - Lotro-Wiki.com) it seems to stop at level 120

Again I really do enjoy using your app, but as a programmer myself I wanted to write my own program, and since I was comparing my output to yours I just can't rest until I rationalize the inconsistencies... LOL

Thanks,
    The data in (Rating to percentage formula - Lotro-Wiki.com) is obsolete. I should flag it. Don't use it. You can get current data (A,B,Pcap by Player level) from CalcStat (by programming code of your choice) or LotroCompanion xml data files.
    Perhaps I can put a new, generated table in the wiki page.

Also, points 76 and 101 are oddities. They kind of bridge a little the gap between segments. 77-100 and 102-105 are linear (and all other segments).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2