We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aocume View Post
    Any strategy for Gurvand fight? He got a skill one-shot anyone in his sight. What's the mechanic behind this? Is that skill have something to do with Banish skill? Or set by timer?
    The one-shot skill is executed for the first time a few seconds into the fight and then every 1 minute. You can dodge the damage if you break line of sight with the boss by standing behind one of the two rocks.
    Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros/Teucros. Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    The Aegean Eagles Forums
    The Aegean Eagles Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    The one-shot skill is executed for the first time a few seconds into the fight and then every 1 minute. You can dodge the damage if you break line of sight with the boss by standing behind one of the two rocks.
    Thank you! That helps a lot.

Just a question. Last night we tried to do black lore t3 and we were at SKorgrim and finally after many whipes we killed him. My question is that sometimes he just randomly two shots players. It is called the curse of the dourhand and comes from the boss. Is that something we can avoid? I mean i got two hits over 100k and that is me dead on hunter. For the rest i think i know the fight to deal with everything. Although we decided to kill the big dwarfs instead of interupting him because LM had cd on interupt skils. It made it easier when we moved inside the circle instead of outside in the corner. It made it easier when we killed the big dwarfs instead of interupting them and failed at it. But getting killed instantly because of the curse of the dourhand beeing hit twice over 100k is not funny. We had only LM debuffs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaclaus View Post
    Just a question. Last night we tried to do black lore t3 and we were at SKorgrim and finally after many whipes we killed him. My question is that sometimes he just randomly two shots players. It is called the curse of the dourhand and comes from the boss. Is that something we can avoid? I mean i got two hits over 100k and that is me dead on hunter. For the rest i think i know the fight to deal with everything. Although we decided to kill the big dwarfs instead of interupting him because LM had cd on interupt skils. It made it easier when we moved inside the circle instead of outside in the corner. It made it easier when we killed the big dwarfs instead of interupting them and failed at it. But getting killed instantly because of the curse of the dourhand beeing hit twice over 100k is not funny. We had only LM debuffs though.
    Fear resist helps with it,so have cappy spam muster courage.Its quite bit harder without cappy in group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2