We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sic 'em skill delay after casting is intentional?

When I started reading this line in the patch notes for tomorrow, I was very happy about the change.

"Friend of the Animals summoning skills will no longer noticeably delay the use of your next queued skill."

Then I kept reading...

"This change does not apply to the Sic-em skill."

Was there a noticeable delay after the other summoning skills? Sic 'em! was really the only skill that caused me a big problem with delays. Expecially since it is pretty much useless without also hitting the Command Pet skill after. They end up just standing there stupidly for a couple of seconds rather than joining in the fight and, during that time, you can't move or use any other skills.

So, yay I guess if the other summoning skills had been causing problems that will now be solved, but wow were my brief hopes dashed by that second sentence in the notes.

Yes, all pet summoning skills had noticeable delay, worst case was Raven.
    Now if they only fix Lightning Storm delay.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Sic' Em was really exploitable due to it being able to cause lag on demand for everyone in the area. Guess adding a delay was part of the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    Yes, all pet summoning skills had noticeable delay, worst case was Raven.
    Now if they only fix Lightning Storm delay.
    I never really noticed the 1sec delay for Lightning Storm lol