We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Keeper of the Animals - returning player, its nerfed now or what?

Keeper of the Animals trait line was never much of "the endgame" line to begin with... now I return and see that my bevoled pets are no longer 3 levels higher than me and that Staff Strike skill (even flanked) do like 20% damage of a hit with burning ember at lvl 120. (so, why should I care with using it?). Am I doing something wrong? My first impression is that the Blue trait line dont do nothing useful anymore (aside the burst from Sick'em) and dont have the same playstyle as before... I do most of my damage now from the spill over points I invested in the Red Line.

Devs, were thoses "changes" intentional or they just happened with the class evolution?

Please adjust the pet damage or the pet level.
    Please turn staff strike in a "tatical skill" so it does not stay irrelavant.
    Eruhil 140 RK ~ Erusen 140 Mns ~ Erudor 140 LM ~ Eruwe 140 Wdn ~ Eruhallar 140 Brw and many others

The reason your staffstrike became weaker is, that none of LMs mainstats increases physical mastery anymore and staffstrike is a weird skill. Damage depends on tactical damage rating and physical mastery, even the flankbonus damage is increased by physical mastery. Will gives finesse now, but no more physical mastery.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.