We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Confused, the lastest LI adjustments in DPSon Legendary Servers

I play on Anor, as everyone knows the 3rd age LI's dropping in Wildermore had significantly more dps than crafted 2nd and 1st age LI's.

You heard this issue and in today's update "fixed" it by increasing the DPS of ALMOST all crafted LI weapons. I say ALMOST because you failed to include any LI's that had been previously crafted.

My 1st age LM staff has he exact same dps as it did yesterday. Not that it is a concern of yours, but that symbol cost me 1,000 gold and I crafted that staff based on your bullroarer notes thast it would be fixed along with other crafted LI's.

Please tell me there is a fix coming for this,and soon. Thanks, but a bit frustrated.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Still no resolution with yet another update hitting tomorrow. Pitiful.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)