We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Plant Feet

Plant Feet

Does Plant Feet work? I noticed no matter how long I stand still I don't get a buff. Tried in combat and out of combat- if standing still really adds evasion, it doesn't have any indicator.

Yes I tried looking this up; all I can find through Google is information on how the trait is supposed to act. All I can find through Lotro forum search is information on farming XD

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    Does Plant Feet work? I noticed no matter how long I stand still I don't get a buff. Tried in combat and out of combat- if standing still really adds evasion, it doesn't have any indicator.

Yes I tried looking this up; all I can find through Google is information on how the trait is supposed to act. All I can find through Lotro forum search is information on farming XD
    I vaguely remember discussing this with others when it first came out. I've been out of the loop for a bit but IIRC, it has always been broken? The actual number on it is a joke to begin with, even stance dancing gives a better evade bonus than a trait.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    Professional AFKer.

Ok, thank you!

For capstone skills this and the Huntsman one need to be buffed or changed.
    Chivan - Elf Hunter/Explorer
    Selvitarm - Dwarf Champion/Farmer
    4 Garden St, Crickhallow
    Lifetime VIP

5. Mar 23 2020, 08:42 AM

Both red and blue version of that 5% evade trait never ever worked.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg