We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Newly Crafted 2nd Agers Still Have Lower Stats

Just a heads-up, fellas: I crafted a 2nd age Minstrel's Book today, kitted it out with crystals and maxed out the Tactical Healing rank to +49. Then I had a look at the trash 85 3rd ager in my inventory with no ranks into Tactical Healing, and it was at +57 or so.

So although DPS might be fixed, it seems there's still some serious gaps in stats on some items. Craft at your own risk. I probably just wasted a ton of scrolls and crystals.

The new book is as good as trash. One of my kinnies sent in a ticket about his FA still being lower than a random drop TA. They fixed them, but only on weapons crafted AFTER the update, and they wont replaced bugged ones for you either. Even assuming they do fix class item ratings they wont replace a single thing you spent on it. Imagine paying to play on a server, and the GMs(im assuming its the company not letting them, but I could be wrong) wont replace clearly bugged items.

"Greetings xxxxx! Thank you for contacting in-game support. We apologize for any inconvenience our latest update may have caused however we are unable to offer any reimbursements as this is working as intended!"

Good to know that in-game support is on the case and selling more LI scrolls was the intent of breaking crafted 2nd ages!
    Last edited by Feoh; Mar 07 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeret92 View Post
    The new book is as good as trash. One of my kinnies sent in a ticket about his FA still being lower than a random drop TA. They fixed them, but only on weapons crafted AFTER the update, and they wont replaced bugged ones for you either. Even assuming they do fix class item ratings they wont replace a single thing you spent on it. Imagine paying to play on a server, and the GMs(im assuming its the company not letting them, but I could be wrong) wont replace clearly bugged items.
    Guess me and my kin is done with this server then, sad.

Why hasn't this been resolved yet, Devs?? Absurd to expect me to pour more resources into another LI after YOU screwed our current ones up.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by DavadaOT View Post
    Just a heads-up, fellas: I crafted a 2nd age Minstrel's Book today, kitted it out with crystals and maxed out the Tactical Healing rank to +49. Then I had a look at the trash 85 3rd ager in my inventory with no ranks into Tactical Healing, and it was at +57 or so.

So although DPS might be fixed, it seems there's still some serious gaps in stats on some items. Craft at your own risk. I probably just wasted a ton of scrolls and crystals.
    Good to see that SSG is still ....SSG
    dont worry the dev's are working on a fix that fixes the fix that fixed the fix that was fixing the fix....